aztez -> Bloody days continue around the Pacific... (6/6/2009 8:22:32 PM)
We have reached 23rd January 1942.
India & South East Asia
* No new major developments here.
* The invasion of Luzon has begun 22rd January. Japanese landings at San Marcelino, Aparri and Vigan.
* Japanese have conquered 2 cities at North. The main battle at the moment is being fought at Yenen.
* Japanese have landed reinforcements into Java. Allied still hold on at Batavia, Soerebaja and few other bases.
Australia & South Pacific
* Nothing major to report.
* KB is near Hawaijian islands. CV Saratoga engaged the enemy last turn.
* Allied LBA fighters and bombers have fought bravely againts KB and IJA aircraft in this region. Combat reports indicated 2-3 futher enemy carriers hit in past few days.
* Johnston Island and Midway are the main 2 bases for IJN.
Summary of ships lost so far. These ships are confirmed sunk. A lot more are hit and damaged around the map.
1 x CS, 1 x BB, 1 x CA, 18 x DD, 2 x APD, 19 x MSW, 17 x PC, 11 x PG, 4 x SS, 52 x AP and 16 x AK.
2 x CV, 1 x BC, 45 x DD, 6 x CA, 7 x CL, 20 x AK, 6 x AP, 2 x AS, 1 x AV, 2 x AVD, 6 x DM, 10 x DMS, 2 x ML, 14 x MSW, 2 x PC, 1 x PG, 1 x TK, 20 x SS and 15 x PT.
Both players sticking to their gameplan and strategy. Intresing days ahead.