GAME EDITOR (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> Guns of August 1914 - 1918

hellfirejet -> GAME EDITOR (2/18/2009 3:15:42 PM)

Hello folks,

Anyone know if there are any plans for an editor for the game in the future?

lordhoff -> RE: GAME EDITOR (2/19/2009 12:39:59 AM)

I doubt it greatly (as per some remarks by the creator within this forum).

FrankHunter -> RE: GAME EDITOR (3/27/2009 5:13:57 PM)

I was thinking of doing a limited editor that would allow unit strengths and quality to be changed.  I wouldn't be able to allow changes to the map itself as that would break the game.  Other things I could put in an editor would be for diplomatic stances and R&D settings.

FrankHunter -> RE: GAME EDITOR (4/3/2009 5:08:24 PM)

I finished a first version of the editor and have uploaded it to Matrix.  Its not made for writing new scenarios, what its for is modifying the official scenarios.  It consists of a single screen that allows you to modify HQ names and capacities, ship names and firepower, protection values, corps strengths and qualities, national morale, manpower, entry turn and quality levels as well as a side's technology level.

After all, a good case can be made against my numbers based on different readings.  Someone who just read the Winter book on Haig for example might find my British army overrated.  Or that the French army is under-rated.  For that reason and for things like some of my naval squadron names or HQ names might be different than desired etc.

anarchyintheuk -> RE: GAME EDITOR (4/3/2009 7:53:37 PM)

Can't think of much I'd change. Always nice to have the option.

newmanovci -> RE: GAME EDITOR (4/3/2009 9:49:56 PM)

Frank, just wanted to say thanks for your continued support and development efforts with this game. Much appreciated.

Freez -> RE: GAME EDITOR (7/18/2009 9:10:07 AM)

Hi,

I don't come here very often so perhaps Iím missing something.
Where can I get the editor?[&:]

Thanks,
Freez

Sloburn -> RE: GAME EDITOR (8/5/2009 1:51:49 PM)

I can't track down the Editor either, which I would love to get my hands on! I'm guessing that Frank has made it available to Matrix but that doesn't necessarily mean that Matrix have made it available to us yet.

Either that I'm looking in the wrong places!

CG_Gamer -> RE: GAME EDITOR (12/7/2009 9:50:07 PM)

Bump. Frank, any word?

FrankHunter -> RE: GAME EDITOR (12/15/2009 10:56:18 PM)

I have no idea why that wasn't posted.

I'll re-upload it along with the new version that fixes that bug mentioned on here.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.367188E-02