Question for the Techies (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series

XLVIII Pz. Korp -> Question for the Techies (10/4/2008 7:39:41 PM)

A while back my opponent and I started a massive WF scenario under 1.03 We've played perhaps a quarter of the scenario and now have both upgraded to 1.04. My question is: Is there any way we can manually edit our .bte files to reactivate the new assault rules? Too much work into the scenario to want to start over but we'd really like to continue on with the "extreme assault" rules. Thanks.

junk2drive -> RE: Question for the Techies (10/4/2008 7:53:40 PM)

If you could edit bte files, couldn't that lead to cheating whereby you could turn off things during your turn and back on again for your opponent?

Jason Petho -> RE: Question for the Techies (10/4/2008 8:13:25 PM)

Send me the files and I can change it.

Jason Petho

XLVIII Pz. Korp -> RE: Question for the Techies (10/4/2008 9:18:30 PM)

Jason thanks a million!!!! [&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o]

At what point should I send you the file?

I sent a file under 1.03 to my opponent, he has upgraded to 1.04 but has not yet done his turn. Should I send you my 1.03 file that is now upgraded to 1.04 and then resend that to my opponent after you sprinkle the magic dust on it? [:D]

Thanks again man, really appreciate it. We're playing Ortona and it takes me about two days just to do a turn. [X(]

Jason Petho -> RE: Question for the Techies (10/4/2008 11:08:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: XLVIII Pz. Korp

Jason thanks a million!!!! [&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o]

At what point should I send you the file?

I sent a file under 1.03 to my opponent, he has upgraded to 1.04 but has not yet done his turn. Should I send you my 1.03 file that is now upgraded to 1.04 and then resend that to my opponent after you sprinkle the magic dust on it? [:D]

Thanks again man, really appreciate it. We're playing Ortona and it takes me about two days just to do a turn. [X(]

Feel free to send me the file BEFORE you start playing your turn.

Don't forget to send me the password if you are using one. I will also need the scenario files if it is NOT as stock scenario.

Jason Petho

XLVIII Pz. Korp -> RE: Question for the Techies (10/8/2008 6:45:56 AM)

Files sent Jason. Thanks again!!!

Jason Petho -> RE: Question for the Techies (10/8/2008 2:30:10 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: XLVIII Pz. Korp

Files sent Jason. Thanks again!!!

Hmm.

Didn't receive anything.

jasonpetho
(at)
hotmail
com

Jason Petho

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!