New placements in 3.2 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Classic (Free) Games] >> War In Russia: The Matrix Edition

varjager -> New placements in 3.2 (3/28/2002 3:54:44 PM)

Is there any major changes in the start up position in 3.2?

I just started a Pbem and knocked the NW front out also the western front.So now i got a mail back saying that its not possible to plot and knock the NW out.But the Pz-corps as far as i know are aloud to start the first turn ploting 5 hexes.So ii want to know if there is any changes what so ever with the starting placing of the Russian HQ.So please people help me on this one asap.

RickyB -> Re: New placements in 3.2 (3/28/2002 9:26:42 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by varjager
[B]Is there any major changes in the start up position in 3.2?

I just started a Pbem and knocked the NW front out also the western front.So now i got a mail back saying that its not possible to plot and knock the NW out.But the Pz-corps as far as i know are aloud to start the first turn ploting 5 hexes.So ii want to know if there is any changes what so ever with the starting placing of the Russian HQ.So please people help me on this one asap. [/B][/QUOTE]
There are no changes in the standard campaign. The NW Front is 6 hexes from the nearest panzer corps and should be unreachable the first turn, in the standard campaign. Is that what you are playing?

moonfog -> Re: New placements in 3.2 (3/29/2002 2:02:31 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by varjager
[B]Is there any major changes in the start up position in 3.2?

I just started a Pbem and knocked the NW front out also the western front.So now i got a mail back saying that its not possible to plot and knock the NW out.But the Pz-corps as far as i know are aloud to start the first turn ploting 5 hexes.So ii want to know if there is any changes what so ever with the starting placing of the Russian HQ.So please people help me on this one asap. [/B][/QUOTE]

Using Possums obwir it is possible to destroy the NW front in the first turn.

Ray

varjager -> (3/29/2002 2:27:25 AM)

I play Possum of course.It is possible to reach Riga on the First turn.All one have to do is to do a static attack with Inf corp XXVII corp and let the XLI Pz-corp use the road for its ploting and presto you are in Riga.The Leningrad HQ also starts in Leningrad.Is this also only in Possums version?

Thanks for the Info guys.

Possum -> (4/2/2002 2:20:42 PM)

Hello Varjager
Yes, Its only in my custom OBWIR.
I'll move N.W front to 1 hex east of Riga, to allow it's survival of turn 1, in v5.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02