RE: is full speed dangerous for flooded ship? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Tophat1812 -> RE: is full speed dangerous for flooded ship? (5/1/2008 1:16:09 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gem35

quote:

ORIGINAL: qwetry

a day has passed and now my CVs now are more flood damaged...

the fire is ceased but: saratoga flt 74 ; lexington flt 62

only 3 hexs remain to dock(size 2),but i'm very worried[X(]

are you sure full speed doesn't increase flood damage?[:(]

Apparantly they are docked at a size 2 port.

Thanks,just saw it repeated several times,guess I need to pay more attention to what i read. Yea,I'd be worried about the Lex also.

qwetry -> RE: is full speed dangerous for flooded ship? (5/1/2008 1:28:35 AM)

yes,the port is size 2

the day after tomorrow(in game) one AR will be in port,i hope it won't arrive too late

patrickl -> RE: is full speed dangerous for flooded ship? (5/1/2008 4:48:38 PM)

Try putting 4 ARs and South Pacific HQ in the port should help alot.

Pat

castor troy -> RE: is full speed dangerous for flooded ship? (5/1/2008 5:07:54 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: patrickl

Try putting 4 ARs and South Pacific HQ in the port should help alot.

Pat

why should the South Pacific HQ help. That┤s not a fleet HQ so it won┤t help at all. [:-]

qwetry -> RE: is full speed dangerous for flooded ship? (5/1/2008 10:25:59 PM)

2 day are passed,little espiritu santu's dock is working hard:saratoga's flood damage is decreasing,now it's 77(sys 55),but lexington is going out of control
now flt damage is 90(sys 85),it increases about 1-2 by day,and one AR is docked...

the only damaged docked ships are these 2 CVs,if i move the "safe" saratoga to near dock of efate(2 hexs,capacity 1),can i safe lexington?or will i lost both CVs?[X(]

rtrapasso -> RE: is full speed dangerous for flooded ship? (5/1/2008 11:14:14 PM)

quote:

2 day are passed,little espiritu santu's dock is working hard:saratoga's flood damage is decreasing,now it's 77(sys 55),but lexington is going out of control
now flt damage is 90(sys 85),it increases about 1-2 by day,and one AR is docked...

the only damaged docked ships are these 2 CVs,if i move the "safe" saratoga to near dock of efate(2 hexs,capacity 1),can i safe lexington?or will i lost both CVs?[X(]

Don't think it matters - that trick is only useful in ports with repair yards. i'd say leave them put.

herwin -> RE: is full speed dangerous for flooded ship? (5/2/2008 10:51:51 AM)

quote:

2 day are passed,little espiritu santu's dock is working hard:saratoga's flood damage is decreasing,now it's 77(sys 55),but lexington is going out ofácontrol
now fltádamage is 90(sys 85),it increases about 1-2 by day,and one AR is docked...

the only damagedádocked ships are these 2 CVs,if i move the "safe" saratoga to near dock of efate(2 hexs,capacity 1),can iásafe lexington?or willái lost both CVs?[X(]

The odds are that you'll save both if you keep them docked.

Sayar -> RE: is full speed dangerous for flooded ship? (5/2/2008 5:30:52 PM)

You can change TF commander and ship commander to the one with better naval and admin skill - it can help

invernomuto -> RE: is full speed dangerous for flooded ship? (5/3/2008 3:56:36 PM)

quote:

2 day are passed,little espiritu santu's dock is working hard:saratoga's flood damage is decreasing,now it's 77(sys 55),but lexington is going out of control
now flt damage is 90(sys 85),it increases about 1-2 by day,and one AR is docked...

Move other ARs to the port, they're the only thing useful now.

quote:

the only damaged docked ships are these 2 CVs,if i move the "safe" saratoga to near dock of efate(2 hexs,capacity 1),can i safe lexington?or will i lost both CVs?[X(]

Do not move the CVs.

qwetry -> RE: is full speed dangerous for flooded ship? (5/13/2008 4:45:55 PM)

9 april 1942

9 days passed at espiritu santu,lexington suffered for 9 long days but now...

today my lady isn't in this world...

rest in peace

flt was decreasing,day before yesterday flt damage was 82,but yesterday 88([X(]) and today it sunks,i can't believe[:(]

thanks all for support

herwin -> RE: is full speed dangerous for flooded ship? (5/13/2008 4:58:03 PM)

quote:

9 april 1942

rest in peace

flt was decreasing,day before yesterday flt damage was 82,but yesterday 88([X(]) and today it sunks,i can't believe[:(]

thanks all for support

The game engine does things like that. I think they justify it as making the game more fun. It drives people with a professional background up the wall.

rtrapasso -> RE: is full speed dangerous for flooded ship? (5/13/2008 5:12:53 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: herwin

quote:

9 april 1942

rest in peace

thanks all for support

The game engine does things like that. I think they justify it as making the game more fun. It drives people with a professional background up the wall.

Well, it DID provide diversion for a lot of forumites for some time now.. [sm=00000613.gif]

Fishbed -> RE: is full speed dangerous for flooded ship? (5/13/2008 10:29:39 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: herwin

quote:

9 april 1942

rest in peace

thanks all for support

Yes, but knowing there's nothing like "Lexington is shredded by sudden gasoline explosions following an electrical shortcut" or "Taiho's damage control officer is very good at ventilating barbecues", I suppose it is supposed to make for it [8D]

herwin -> RE: is full speed dangerous for flooded ship? (5/13/2008 11:00:13 PM)

Most carrier losses--particularly IJN--were due to burnouts or other catastrophic causes.

Bogo Mil -> RE: is full speed dangerous for flooded ship? (5/15/2008 11:41:19 AM)

Once I had a ship pumping out water for several weeks. Float damage went up and down between 65 and 85, and after ca. 4 weeks the ship sunk eventually. If sys + flt > 150, you need luck to save the ship. And sometimes you have to wait a long time for the final decision.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02