Spartan Diplomacy Screen Question (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Ancients] >> Legion Gold, Gates of Troy, Spartan & Chariots of War

vengen -> Spartan Diplomacy Screen Question (2/19/2008 5:20:03 AM)

I have a question about the diplomacy screen in Spartan. What does the number displayed next to Aggression mean? For example, if I see Aggression: 76 for a country, what does the 76 mean? Thanks for any help on this.

robpost3 -> RE: Spartan Diplomacy Screen Question (2/20/2008 3:47:49 PM)

I think if I remember correctly it is the animosity felt toward you...the lower the number the (out of 100) the "friendlier" they are...I think 100 is "at war".
great game eh?

anarchyintheuk -> RE: Spartan Diplomacy Screen Question (2/21/2008 1:26:36 AM)

Actually, I think it's the other way around. A more accurate way is going by the colors on the diplomacy screen: green = friendly, white = neutralish, red = hostile. You can use the numbers to know when to stop diplomacy efforts. There's no use making/paying them to like you when you're at 100.

It is a great game.

vengen -> RE: Spartan Diplomacy Screen Question (2/21/2008 4:25:04 AM)

OK, I thought the relationship % number and the aggression number might be related somehow. Thanks for your responses. And, yes it is a great game. I just started playing it. It's the only one of these three games that I have and I'm tempeted to try the others.

robpost3 -> RE: Spartan Diplomacy Screen Question (2/21/2008 8:21:08 PM)

got it from the slitherine site...
Agression is how aggressive that nation is. The higher the value the more likely they are to attack.
Hope tha helps...
Chariots is cool too.
If you go to the slitherine forums they have a small tweak (mod) to the game.[8D]
http://slitherine.com/downloads/all-2.html

vengen -> RE: Spartan Diplomacy Screen Question (2/22/2008 5:17:46 AM)

Cool, thanks. I'll check out the slitherine site. It looks like they have a downloadable demo of Chariots also.

lordhoff -> RE: Spartan Diplomacy Screen Question (2/9/2009 1:35:47 AM)

Just started playing the game (huge backlog) and I have to say, your answer was the only one that made sense otherwise it would be redundant with the "friendly" rating. That makes sense and explains why some very friendly nations suddenly attack you.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI