Collected post 1.21 maps? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Classic (Free) Games] >> Titans of Steel - Warring Suns >> Titan's Map Room

DevilinDupriest -> Collected post 1.21 maps? (9/13/2007 3:01:13 PM)

Does anyone has a collection of all the single-player maps and campaigns that weren't included in the 1.21 patch? I played ToS way back in the freeware day, then was thrilled when it went gold. Unfortunately I was really busy and broke back then, but I recently found it again and have been playing random battle for the heck of it. If I can ever get a squad to survive more than 10 battles I might go do the missions and campaigns. =)

Also, is there a post 1.21 titan pack?

Also, also, is there any way to mod in new weapons and gear? One thing I've always thought this game could use, especially given it's second by second nature, is something like MASC from battletech. It just doesn't seem right to have everything in the same chassis moving at the same speed. Well, other than stripping out needed armor I suppose. I can understand that being one option, and JJ's are another, but I like fast mecha.

As for weapons, I know balancing new weapons is a hassle, but I'm one of those people who thinks the more the merrier.

Anyway, dunno if anyone comes here anymore, but I thought I'd post. This was a great game, and should always be kept alive in the memory of someone.

Rainbow -> RE: Collected post 1.21 maps? (9/13/2007 4:24:06 PM)

I agree that this is a great game.  I'll let someone else answer your other questions.

LarkinVB -> RE: Collected post 1.21 maps? (9/14/2007 10:07:51 AM)

Glad you like the game. I don't understand your questions though. You want maps/campaigns for the freeware version ?

Sorry, you can't mod new weapons/items.

Megrez -> RE: Collected post 1.21 maps? (10/1/2012 12:59:56 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: DevilinDupriest

Does anyone has a collection of all the single-player maps and campaigns that weren't included in the 1.21 patch?

I have collected some campaigns: I could upload them on my server and/or on my forum, but I think I need the permission of original authors :)[8|]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.171875E-02