Can't undo developement in latest beta (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> Public Beta Feedback

PJL -> Can't undo developement in latest beta (3/17/2007 12:05:21 PM)

Tried to undo the Arsenal I had built by using the backspace key, but all it does is undo moves, can't reverse the building developement at all.

Hard Sarge -> RE: Can't undo developement in latest beta (3/17/2007 12:11:38 PM)

if it was the last thing you did, you should be able to undo it

give me a few and I will look at mine

Hard Sarge -> RE: Can't undo developement in latest beta (3/17/2007 12:13:54 PM)

okay I not sure what you are seeing

in my game, I was able to set a Manson to be built (was out of space) once I left that screen I hit backspace and it said something about set development and when  I go back to the city screen, I am no longer building a Manson there

?

just in case, you have to leave the city screen for this to work ??

PJL -> RE: Can't undo developement in latest beta (3/17/2007 12:29:59 PM)

Hmm, well it looks I can't replicate this bug - tried a new game and tested it again, and it worked fine. However in the original game I had been moving all my units and then starting builing in the cities, had build a couple of corp and division containers plus a horse farm, then the arsenal by mistake, which I couldn't undo at all when I pressed backspace (I had left the city list screen and came back to it, and it was still showing there). It needs further investigation though, could be that undo history is bugged if you've done a LOT of moves that turn (seems to work fine if you've just done a few), especially since this occured on my first turn, where there are a lot more moves to make than usual (so as to get all the armies and general grouped together and in position).

Hard Sarge -> RE: Can't undo developement in latest beta (3/17/2007 12:47:11 PM)

normally, the main hassle is if you have made a lot of moves after something you have done, you want to no do, but...

I have not seen it happen on big turns or on small turns, but I will try and keep a eye out for it during some of my later turns

(the turn, I was in, I had done alot of stuff before I tried to undo the manson, but will still try and look for it)

General Quarters -> RE: Can't undo developement in latest beta (3/17/2007 4:46:33 PM)

Make sure you are exiting the build screen and pushing backspace when at the main screen.

Gil R. -> RE: Can't undo developement in latest beta (3/17/2007 5:14:43 PM)

What General Quarters said.

If there is a bug of this nature, it will soon be reported by others.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.171875E-02