Game of the Year (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Lock n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad

markhwalker -> Game of the Year (7/2/2006 1:45:04 PM)

I'm at Origins right now, having a great time. Band of Heroes won Historical (or is it hysterical) Boardgame of the Year. Thanks to everyone who helped (and continues to help) with the game, and thanks to everyone who plays it.

Best,

Mark

Marc von Martial -> RE: Game of the Year (7/2/2006 3:15:01 PM)

!!! OMG !!!!

Mark that's awesome, congratulations. Yipeeeeh. I'm proud I have worked on this with you!!!

Just so bad I couldn't go to Origins this year. Man, we need to drink a beer on that!

pvthudson01 -> RE: Game of the Year (7/2/2006 6:55:41 PM)

Great work man, just saw the awards list!

Erik Rutins -> RE: Game of the Year (7/3/2006 5:17:25 AM)

Congratulations again, a great honor!

Capn Darwin -> RE: Game of the Year (7/3/2006 6:02:22 AM)

Mark,

I second the great job! [&o] Was hoping to see you today before you left and get in a round of World at War, but perhaps next time!

benpark -> RE: Game of the Year (7/3/2006 6:32:23 AM)

Deserved. Congrrratulations.

markhwalker -> RE: Game of the Year (7/3/2006 3:30:22 PM)

Thanks, guys. The game truly was a team effort. We have a great group of play testers and scenario designers. Marc, you and Bill made some great maps, and Eric and Dave did everything that they could to ensure we have a beautifully produced game. Thanks to everyone.

Marc, I'll be cheering for your countrymen tomorrow. Drink a beer for me... hopefully an ice-cold Sam Adams, not that warm German stuff! ;-)

Best,

Mark

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.171875E-02