[Deleted]

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

Anonymous

[Deleted]

Post by Anonymous »

[Deleted by Admins]
Tom Hunter

RE: My hurricanes are gone no replacements remain is this a bug?

Post by Tom Hunter »

Are you fighting with your Hurricanes? Then they have probably been used up as replacements.

This does not sound like a bug, it sounds like your losing them. Give us all the numbers, not just the 0 in pool. Look at the number used and the monthly rate.
pompack

Post by pompack »

First point: you get about TWO Hurricanes per day, not 12

Second point: New units coming in with Lysanders simply means that you had insufficent Hurricanes in the pool and they arrived equiped with the previous unit in the upgrade tree.

I do not know what is happening in your game, but it sounds like you have upgrades enabled. Check your a/c roster to see how many units are equiped with Hurricanes; from the symptoms I suspect that there are several (enough to absorb 116 Hurricanes or about nine units, less any losses (look at the losses screen)).
michaelm75au

Post by michaelm75au »

This may not apply but just in case ...

If you had a Hurricane equipped group that had been reformed arrive in this time, they may have taken twice their quota of planes - return with 0 planes and then draws another allotment of planes during replacement phase, thus the double dipping.
This was a bug in 1.6 but has been fixed in 1.7x.

Michael
Michael

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”