problem with pilot replacement

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

pmelheck1

problem with pilot replacement

Post by pmelheck1 »

I am having a problem with pilots disappearing from groups. I have multiple groups that show 20 pilots and 72 aircraft. I can fill out these units to 72 pilots with the get pilot button and run a turn. When I check these groups the following day they have returned to 20 pilots. If I don't use the get pilot button new pilots are never added. All my units are set to receive replacements. I have installed 1.604 but didn't have this problem before the latest patch.
michaelm75au

RE: problem with pilot replacement

Post by michaelm75au »

The only reason I could think of why this might be the case is if you had used up the 30K number of pilots.

If you have pilots, the groups should be filling out if replacements are ON and the groups have been set a mission (like naval/search/etc).

I tried it on one of my 72 plane groups. Pressed "Get" 38 times to fill it up.
They were still there next turn.

What scenario are running and what is the date?

Michael
ORIGINAL: mullk

I am having a problem with pilots disappearing from groups. I have multiple groups that show 20 pilots and 72 aircraft. I can fill out these units to 72 pilots with the get pilot button and run a turn. When I check these groups the following day they have returned to 20 pilots. If I don't use the get pilot button new pilots are never added. All my units are set to receive replacements. I have installed 1.604 but didn't have this problem before the latest patch.
Michael
Twotribes

RE: problem with pilot replacement

Post by Twotribes »

This happened to me with one Group of American aircraft ( think p-40's) in Australia. I flew them out after "fixing it" to no avail and then at the new base it had ALL the pilots from originally and all the pilots I added. 1942 scenario 15 1.602

A few days later the pilot number went back to normal ( after go low again)
Favoritism is alive and well here.

Return to “Tech Support”