New Castlie became a ceded province

Crown of Glory: Europe in the Age of Napoleon, the player controls one of the crowned potentates of Europe in the Napoleonic Era, wielding authority over his nation's military strategy, economic development, diplomatic relations, and social organization. It is a very thorough simulation of the entire Napoleonic Era - spanning from 1799 to 1820, from the dockyards in Lisbon to the frozen wastes of Holy Mother Russia.

Moderators: ericbabe, Gil R.

Mackan

New Castlie became a ceded province

Post by Mackan »

I played GB and was at war with Spain. My forces were besieging Madrid in New Castile. Suddenly in one turn the New Castlie became a ceded province of mine [&:] Neither Spain nor the city did surrender in that turn...
carnifex

RE: New Castlie became a ceded province

Post by carnifex »

ceded meaning it was solid red in color, like your home GB provinces? if you see stripes that just means you took the city
Mackan

Post by Mackan »

It became solid red and I have almost full control of it. I can produce units and develope the province. Almost, because it seems like Spain also can start producing units, but they become British...
Naomi

Post by Naomi »

ORIGINAL: Mackan

It became solid red and I have almost full control of it. I can produce units and develope the province. Almost, because it seems like Spain also can start producing units, but they become British...
Did you ever launch a total war on Spaniads?
Mackan

Post by Mackan »

Nope, Spain declared war on me...
Naomi

Post by Naomi »

Did they still have other provinces to hang on?
Mackan

Post by Mackan »

Yes, when New Castile becamed a ceded province of GB, Spain did have the whole main land of Spain except from Andalusia (GB). Piacenza, Liguria and Piedmont are ceded provinces and Tunisia is a protectorate. After a couple of turns insurrection forced Spain to surrender to me and then I ceded Granada and Galicia.
Naomi

Post by Naomi »

It looked to me that Spain had deserted Madrid and transfered its capital elsewhere. \(^o^)/

Return to “Crown of Glory”