I of the Enemy Gets 9 / 10

I of the Enemy is a unique real-time strategy game that focuses on a strong campaign story and tactical fighting as opposed to seeing who can collect resources the fastest.

Moderator: mtemple

nukkxx5058

RE: I of the Enemy Gets 9 / 10

Post by nukkxx5058 »

ok, after a quick try, I didn't see why/where this game is fundamentaly different/better than warcraft-type and other "click fests" real time games ... ??? it seems just to be a ordinary RTS game to me. Maybe I missed something but in this case, I'm sure plenty of people will explain me why I am wrong.
Winner of the first edition of the Command: Modern Operations COMPLEX PBEM Tournament (IKE) (April 2022) :-)
Veer

Post by Veer »

I love RTS games...sure some of the bad ones are just clickfest, but some of the bad turn based games are just....bad as well!!

Keep it up and kudos to all!
In time of war the first casualty is truth. - Boake Carter
mtemple

Post by mtemple »

Better? Well...I'll leave that up to you, but I think if you play all of IOE: Ril'Cerat, it should become apparent that the game doesn't play at all like Starcraft. The artillery alone should force a massive adaptation of tactics which should more closely mirror the way the modern combined arms philosophy really operates on the battlefield. At least, that was the intent. Let me know what you think after you finish Ril'Cerat.
Mark Temple
Enemy Technology
"We have found the enemy, and he is us!"

Return to “I of the Enemy”