No pearl attack possible

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

edrahil1

No pearl attack possible

Post by edrahil1 »

To anyone out there please help
I have started a game with someone with scen 15, and after running the first turn as the japs no Pearl Harbor attack develops The cv's get close enough, the range is right, the target is pearl, i believe the amount of planes on deck is not ove the max allowed as the rules allow 10% over. Any ideas? I suppose there could be bad wether over pearl. By the way the strfing attack by zeroes did make it to Hickam and attacked the airfield, but only this one. -
my name is jason my email is edrahil_jf@yahoo.com
Mr.Frag

RE: No pearl attack possible

Post by Mr.Frag »

Every blue moon you'll get a result like this ... the raid commander happened to get one of those one in a million rolls and didn't fly and everyone else seeing he wasn't interested in flying decided to sit around enjoying the morning sunrise instead of getting shot down.

Assuming the Allied player is of the reasonable type, scrap and try again. If he is not of the reasonable type well ... too bad, so sad ... it *could* have happened historically. [;)]
edrahil1

Post by edrahil1 »

frag where does one look for items one downloaded for witp so one can get rid of items. Not the patches, but the items from the spooky website. I wonder if these were causing the probelms with the pearl attack.
jason
my name is jason my email is edrahil_jf@yahoo.com
Mr.Frag

Post by Mr.Frag »

Nope, none of the Spooky's site mods would cause problems for this ...

re your email, check that you didn't mess with the TF's speed ... it requires either FULL or Mission ... if you set it to cruise, it would not get close enough ... ie: your long range zeros will fly but everything else will stay put.

Return to “Tech Support”