SHATTERED UNION LOOKS PROMISING

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

ravinhood

SHATTERED UNION LOOKS PROMISING

Post by ravinhood »

Just recently found some information on this game. It's gonna be TURN BASED can you believe it?? By POPTOP too one of my favorite developers, love TROPICO origional and of course the Railroad Tycoon series.

http://www.2kgames.com/index.php?p=games&title=sunion
WE/I WANT 1:1 or something even 1:2 death animations in the KOIOS PANZER COMMAND SERIES don't forget Erik! ;) and Floating Paratroopers We grew up with Minor, Marginal and Decisive victories why rock the boat with Marginal, Decisive and Legendary?

DamoclesX

RE: SHATTERED UNION LOOKS PROMISING

Post by DamoclesX »

Ya it does, but those big huge units kind of make me wonder.
Jason Blaz
Way to much to list here!
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

ORIGINAL: DamoclesX

Ya it does, but those big huge units kind of make me wonder.

Not to mention the PINK tanks [8|]
Terminus

Post by Terminus »

I think that's meant to be a faction colour...[:D]
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
wodin

Post by wodin »

The whole scale looks very very odd to me. Dont like it at all. WHy couldnt they have had things in a bit more perspective.
ravinhood

Post by ravinhood »

Probably because of customers like me Wodin who have bad eyes, I like the large units myself. Reminds me of Panzer General II Maps/icons and the larger than life units it had on them also. Also it's not being published as a "wargame", but, a "strategy" wargame, so that should tell the customer right there it's not for the historical accurate grog. Though some might find it still fun and entertaining from a strategy point of view.
WE/I WANT 1:1 or something even 1:2 death animations in the KOIOS PANZER COMMAND SERIES don't forget Erik! ;) and Floating Paratroopers We grew up with Minor, Marginal and Decisive victories why rock the boat with Marginal, Decisive and Legendary?

Sarge

Post by Sarge »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

I think that's meant to be a faction colour...[:D]

What faction would that be France [:D]
ravinhood

Post by ravinhood »

What faction would that be France

LOL Sarge! PINK for France, yes, that would fit. hehe

oi_you_nutter

Post by oi_you_nutter »

pink is a good camoflage colour for deserts, the SAS use Land Rovers called "Pink Panthers" in their Mobility Troops and i dare anyone to call them a sissy for having pink vehicles

anyway the game looks very RTS like
ugh
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

ORIGINAL: oi_you_nutter

pink is a good camoflage colour for deserts, the SAS use Land Rovers called "Pink Panthers" in their Mobility Troops and i dare anyone to call them a sissy for having pink vehicles

anyway the game looks very RTS like

Ya ok [8|]

If it worked so well why is it no one else ever adopted the pink camo. I will tell you why no one wants to look like a sissy [:D]
ravinhood

Post by ravinhood »

It's gonna be TURN BASED can you believe it??

Did you not read it's going to be TURN BASED? So RTSey is out. It's gonna be a turn based game, the best way to play games ever. ;)

Terminus

Post by Terminus »

When I saw it, it kind of reminded me of the old SSI title People's General. Anyone else play that? I thought it was very good.
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
jungelsj_slith

Post by jungelsj_slith »

ORIGINAL: oi_you_nutter

why pink? why not.......... sand colored? why is there any experimentation at all with desert camo?

"sarge, it looks like we've found ourselves in an environment made up completely of one type of substance. what on earth will we do for camoflage?"
33Vyper

Post by 33Vyper »

good god...I thought you all were joking...pink tanks.....WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?? Sounds to me like the boys sat around and thought....what do we need to do to get more women to play?? hmmmmm perhaps make the equipment more color coordinated??? WTF ![&:][&:][:-][:-]
SlapBone

Post by SlapBone »

ORIGINAL: Sarge

What faction would that be France [:D]

With a name like "Shattered Union" it could be eastern Canada [;)]
ravinhood

Post by ravinhood »

I once read an article in one of those psychology magazines that if one has an issue with PINK, they actually have an inferority complex. ;) So, I like PINK. heh

Return to “General Discussion”