Tracking # error and no UPS email

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
McGib

Tracking # error and no UPS email

Post by McGib »

I have yet to recieve an email from UPS confirming the arrival date of my order, and when I went to the UPS website and entered the tracking number I got from the Matrix store I'm told the number is not valid. Whats going on????

[ June 20, 2001: Message edited by: McGib ]
Ready Aye Ready
Paul Vebber

Post by Paul Vebber »

OUr tracking numbers are not UPS tracking numbers. Sounds like your order has not shipped yet. It should soon.
McGib

Post by McGib »

Originally posted by Paul Vebber:
OUr tracking numbers are not UPS tracking numbers. Sounds like your order has not shipped yet. It should soon.
But I got an email from David saying it had shipped on the 18th????????????????????????
Ready Aye Ready
Paul Vebber

Post by Paul Vebber »

Well, he know better than I, but if UPS tracking doesn't show it, there is probably a problem...your problem is still in the system, so if you don't get it soon, let us know. We will check on it again.
gators

Post by gators »

processing, processing, processing
"It ain't the gun, Sonny. It's the operator" Bob the Nailer
McGib

Post by McGib »

Originally posted by Paul Vebber:
[QB]there is probably a problem...your problem is still in the system[QB]
My problem? Which problem would that be? :)
a)Not recieving ups confirmation email.
b)Not knowing if my order had been shipped.
c)My help desk request regarding my order
or d)none of the above(which scares me even more) :)
Ready Aye Ready
Paul Vebber

Post by Paul Vebber »

e) all of the above ;)
Don

Post by Don »

McGib, it sounds like they should have done with you what they did with me. I got no emails, tracking numbers or anything, and then today the UPS guy shows up the MC and 2 t-shirts! Suprise! :)

The only problem is this was my first order which was cancelled, then I ordered the MC and 4 t-shirts. Ah well. As long as people are getting their orders now all will be well.

Frankly, I played the MC about all I wanted too in designing and testing but it will be interesting to hear what everyone thinks.
Don "Sapper" Llewellyn
jamiep1

Post by jamiep1 »

Ok,

I went through the help desk and received a message back that yes I did receive notification (which I didn't) and that as of 6/15 my order was being "processed". My order was a pre-order. Nothing received since the somewhat cryptic help desk message. What now??????? :confused:
jackssn

Post by jackssn »

My order status has been updated to completed with a ups tracking number (03006000000345912227) indicated in the order details. However when I went to ups tracking system it does not like the number. Invalid or somthing like that; should I be concerned or is it too early.

Thanks
soldat31

Post by soldat31 »

My order also says "completed" now. It says that it shipped 6-21 (yesterday), yet the USPS tracking code doesn't work. :( ?
Was ist los?
Warrior

Post by Warrior »

Originally posted by McGib:

But I got an email from David saying it had shipped on the 18th????????????????????????
I got the same email, but if you read it more carefully, and note his post in the Forum, he say the CD's were due to "START" shipping then. In the Forum he made it clear that not every CD would go out that day. There are over 1000 CD's that have to be shipped, ours will arrive eventually.
Retreat is NOT an option.

jackssn

Post by jackssn »

My question was should I be concerned about the ups # not working. With that status of complete on the store and not being able to track has me worried.

Just looking forward to the MG. :rolleyes:
McGib

Post by McGib »

Originally posted by REMF:

I got the same email, but if you read it more carefully, and note his post in the Forum, he say the CD's were due to "START" shipping then. In the Forum he made it clear that not every CD would go out that day. There are over 1000 CD's that have to be shipped, ours will arrive eventually.
I dont know what email you got REMF but mine was a response from the help desk and I seriously doubt they sent you a copy! :D
Ready Aye Ready
gators

Post by gators »

the number you quoted was a US post office number I believe. At least my order which supposedly shipped yesterday was to be shipped Priority Mail. I checked and got no response from the USPS site.
"It ain't the gun, Sonny. It's the operator" Bob the Nailer

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”