tank crews

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Colonel Klink

tank crews

Post by Colonel Klink »

sorry if this has been asked before but i scrolled through the message board and didn't find it. its a quick,simple and easy question, really.. here it is:

when i bail out my tank crews, i can't move them and as a result the very next turn they are back in their tank. any hints or tips?

ty
victorhauser

Post by victorhauser »

This is posted as having been fixed in the new version 2.0 rules. Have you downloaded the new version 2.0?
VAH
Voriax

Post by Voriax »

It is fixed in v.2, however it might need some fine tuning. I did a test where I popped out the crew from a stationary tank with full moves. The crew was only able to move only one hex that turn, enough to go away from a tank though. Next turn that crew had about the same movement allocation than normal infantry.

Voriax
Oh God give Me strength to accept those things I cannot change with a firearm!
jackdaw

Post by jackdaw »

Can I shoot abandoned tanks? As there are situations where tank crew is fleeing and u
have only one chance to destroy the tank(u have one unit to do that and you know that
enemy is nearby and your unit is doomed, its
immobilized in adjacent hex to enemy abandoned tank). Now crew comes back and
tank is operational once more just because
you coulnd fire that tank!
Wild Bill

Post by Wild Bill »

The tank crew when abandoning their tank need a few moments to get oriented and their act together. That is why one turn is dedicated to that.

Wild Bill

------------------
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Coordinator, Scenario Design
Matrix Games
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”