Where can I get War in the Pacific?

Pacific War is a free update of the old classic, available in our Downloads section.
Louie the Toad

Where can I get War in the Pacific?

Post by Louie the Toad »

I dont have the original game. Does SSI still sell it. I have never seen it on sale at any software retailer.
moore4807

Post by moore4807 »

Originally posted by Louie the Toad:
I dont have the original game. Does SSI still sell it. I have never seen it on sale at any software retailer.
Louie
Nobody has War In The Pacific yet- still under construction by Gary Grigsby and Matrix...
However Pacific War (the original DOS based game) is available at www.theunderdogs.com
not so long ago I found it and renewed my career as a Warrior of the Eastern Hemisphere
Good luck
Jim

Thanks Dragon- god, did I screw up every post last nite or what? Its www.underdogs.org

Arrrrghhhh!!!!!

[This message has been edited by moore4807 (edited September 25, 2000).]
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

In the Forum is a thread named Copy of PACWAR. They name several good sources, plus updates.

Here are 2 that I noticed for a copy of PW
http://www.theunderdogs.org/ http://www.abandonwarering.com/

Enjoy

Dragon
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Moore

I am sure that if you made mistakes. It is becuase we all have been staying up far to late for PW to be realease. Staying up that extra couple of hours, checking the site a thousands times a day. You Know Image

Take care Get some rest Image

Dragon
Dragon
Bulldog61

Post by Bulldog61 »

Yea Dragon! Mite even have a bad case of PAC WAR flu if i found it posted just before work!
You can run but you'll die tired!

Return to “Pacific War: The Matrix Edition”