Patch?

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.
Ludeman

Patch?

Post by Ludeman »

I was just wondering if you guys are working on a patch for supremacy. I really like it so far but when I play LAN games with my buddy it crashes to desk top regularly. Nothing as frustating as playing for three hours and then have it crash.[:@] It always does it when you try to land on a planet, but not every time as its very radom. Also when it does crash, the other computer gets a promp that asks if you would like to save the game so you could play later. If you click yes, the game file does indeed save but there is no way to ever join again.[:@]

Please please patch it up[:(]
TheHellPatrol

RE: Patch?

Post by TheHellPatrol »

I have the same problem on every other planet landing(+/- 1) but being that nobody talks about it i thought maybe it was just me. I have 7 other Matrix products on my PC and a handful of other titles and no problems
A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone.
Henry David Thoreau

K. Thor Jensen

Post by K. Thor Jensen »

Patch is a-comin', we're working out the scheduling now. When we know you'll know.
K. Thor Jensen
Producer, Black Hammer Game
www.supremacygame.com
TheHellPatrol

Post by TheHellPatrol »

ORIGINAL: K. Thor Jensen

Patch is a-comin', we're working out the scheduling now. When we know you'll know.
[&:]Do you have any "leads" as to what's causing the crash when landing on a planet? I really enjoy this game and it is worth saving/rebooting every other invasion but it does grow tiresome, and of course the multiplayer ramifications[;)].
Henry David Thoreau

theswitch

Post by theswitch »

yea got the same prob, I think lots of people have this problem but we gotta speak up or have some staff person tell us what problems they are aware of as of now

for me all I want is a better ai (or an ai that becomes aware that I am good and gives me some punishment)

and not crashing when enetering a planet (random though yes)

some were talking about lag in responsivness offline, but my 2.4 comp can handle it, wich not everyone has

TheHellPatrol

Post by TheHellPatrol »

ORIGINAL: TheHellPatrol

ORIGINAL: K. Thor Jensen

[&:]Do you have any "leads" as to what's causing the crash when landing on a planet?
I'll assume the answer is no then...
Henry David Thoreau

praetorblue

Post by praetorblue »

Hi TheHellPatrol,

The details of the first patch are still being worked out, and so we cannot provide any specific information about what will be included in it. However, since several of you have reported a crashing bug when moving from space combat to ground combat, that will surely be a high priority for us. A lack of response from us on this issue does not mean it is not going to be resolved in the patch, it just means that the patch details are not ready for release at this time.

We hope you'll continue to enjoy the game until the first patch is released. Keep checking back on the official site (www.supremacygame.com) for info once it is available.

Thanks,
Vance
Vance Vagell
Programmer
Black Hammer Game

Return to “Tech Support”