I'm downloading now...right???

Supremacy: Four Paths To Power is the ultimate test of survival for sci-fi, turn-based strategists.
Marc von Martial

RE: I'm downloading now...right???

Post by Marc von Martial »

If there's anything else I can do to pin down the problem, please let me know.

Can you do a TraceRoute ?
Hertston

Post by Hertston »

Not much point, as its now downloading at 200kB/sec !

The only thing different between now and previous attempts was that (after working my way through assorted firewall settings, disabling MS anti-spyware, and anything else faintly relevant that I could think of)was that I turned off AVG anti-virus (with everything else re-enabled). It seems unlikely that was the problem, though... perhaps more likely is that the timing was co-incidental and the problem was either resolved at DR or it was something else altogether. I don't know, but it might be something to put on the list of possibilities if the trouble ever re-occurs.

Looking forward to putting the Caesar beta aside for a short while and trying this out in, well, 21 minutes or so. [:D]
maccca

Post by maccca »

Tried d/l last night. only got 15k a sec, then showed completed at 136mb. When I clicked on the .exe file a message came up saying file corrupted etc. Now I can't log back in to try and d/l again. It won't recognise any of my details[&:][:@]
praetorblue

Post by praetorblue »

macca, please see my response here:

tm.asp?m=818475

- Vance
Vance Vagell
Programmer
Black Hammer Game
maccca

Post by maccca »

Thank you!
Yes I emailed Matrix and they must of reset somthing or other, I am now downloading again. However, only at 22kbps and dropping[:(]

Return to “Supremacy: Four Paths To Power”