Alexander

A turn-based, simultaneous-play wargame with a classic 3D miniatures feel and a historical campaign.
password

Alexander

Post by password »

i purchased the download version and have access to the pdf manual. i cannot find where the movement rules are outlined.
darren
Murky71

RE: Alexander

Post by Murky71 »

I don't have the rules here at the moment, but if you post this in the TS Alexander forum, I'm sure someone can help you with this.
GMT +1
Hertston

Post by Hertston »

What rules ? [;)]

Just had a look, and I think page 24 is about it, although you will mentally need to combine those with the phase rules (all of section 4). Maybe the rulebook could have said more on the subject, but the fact this is the first time this has cropped up is indicative that its hardly a problem.

You don't need to know much else. The game shows you how far each unit can move in a phase when you try. It really is one those those "easy to learn, hard to master" games. I read the beta rules, but this is the first time I've looked at the release ones, I think [:D]
Deride

Post by Deride »

ORIGINAL: password

i purchased the download version and have access to the pdf manual. i cannot find where the movement rules are outlined.
darren

Here is a screen from the demo that shows the rules all together... a bit much for a single page, but everything is all in one place...

Deride

Attachments
Instructions.jpg
Instructions.jpg (221.52 KiB) Viewed 131 times

Return to “Tin Soldiers: Alexander the Great”