0 Aircraft reported in Carrier Group

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

Enforcer

0 Aircraft reported in Carrier Group

Post by Enforcer »

Has anyone seen this error?

I have a carrier group with 2 CV's Soryu ands Hiryu. It reports 0 carrier planes, but oof course I have roughly 126. when I strkie it will only send out for instance 1 a6m, 2 d3a, 2 b5n.. on all strikes. Has anyone ran into this?

Also I merged some planes into the group now it is listed at home defense. Does it need to say independent? and if so how do I get them back to an independent unit?

Thanks in advance

Tom
Gen.Hoepner

RE: 0 Aircraft reported in Carrier Group

Post by Gen.Hoepner »

I noticed some other strange facts related with CVs.
The "Crappy Hosho" for example has 1 group of 5 zeros and one of 5 kates. After few months the group of zeros became of 3 (3) and 2 planes were put in reserve[&:]
tsimmonds

Post by tsimmonds »

I have a carrier group with 2 CV's Soryu ands Hiryu. It reports 0 carrier planes, but oof course I have roughly 126. when I strkie it will only send out for instance 1 a6m, 2 d3a, 2 b5n.. on all strikes. Has anyone ran into this?
I believe you have used all your sorties. Look at the ship info screen, lower right. You hope to see something like "max sorties: 350/350", but you'll probably see "max sorties: 350/0" instead. If this is the case you need to replenish.
Fear the kitten!
Andy Mac

Post by Andy Mac »

Yeahh get off my convoy routes and go replenish....

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”