Mozilla and Doc center

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
derf

Mozilla and Doc center

Post by derf »

Hey

i was thinking of getting my WITP manual printed with that "Kinko" service but this is what i get :

Browser Problem

We have detected that you are using a browser that may be incompatible with DocStore 4.0. DocStore no longer supports 4.0x and older browsers.

Please contact your company's System Administrator to upgrade to a compatible browser. If permitted by your company policies, you may use the links below to upgrade to a compatible browser.
Get Internet Explorer 6

Or visit the Internet Explorer Website Get Netscape 7.1

Or visit the Netscape Website

seriously this is the first site ever that i ve run into that doesn t support Firefox.
tell those kinky's people to move into the new century.
Hexed Gamer

RE: Mozilla and Doc center

Post by Hexed Gamer »

I use Firefox as well.

But I haven't actually deleted IE.
It's part of windows, so I assume you might even have it on your system.

Why not just start IE do what needs to be done and then quit IE?
There is only one Hexed Gamer
http://s3.invisionfree.com/Les_s_Place
EricGuitarJames

Post by EricGuitarJames »

Whilst I've never encountered a site that didn't support Firefox I have run into several that work better under IE. So I'd concur with the advice Hexed gives - it may be a pain in the **** and it's not as secure as using Firefox but it'll get the job done.
It's Just a Ride!
Marc von Martial

Post by Marc von Martial »

ORIGINAL: derf
i was thinking of getting my WITP manual printed with that "Kinko" service but this is what i get :

Browser Problem

We have detected that you are using a browser that may be incompatible with DocStore 4.0. DocStore no longer supports 4.0x and older browsers.

Please contact your company's System Administrator to upgrade to a compatible browser. If permitted by your company policies, you may use the links below to upgrade to a compatible browser.
Get Internet Explorer 6

Or visit the Internet Explorer Website Get Netscape 7.1

Or visit the Netscape Website

seriously this is the first site ever that i ve run into that doesn t support Firefox.
tell those kinky's people to move into the new century.

It more of a problem of a bad browser check code they seem to use [;)].

For pages like this (is by far not the only website I know of) I use the little nice Firefox extension called "View IE", it lets you load the current page directly into IE. Just with a little right mouse click menu command.

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”