Price Clarification

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Hexed Gamer

Price Clarification

Post by Hexed Gamer »

That Christmas season sale is sweet David, but I need to know, are the prices mentioned on home page built into the store interface yet?

I did a test run, but after adding to cart and seeing what I could see, I was not sure.

I am teetering on possibility of adding BiN to my stash at the moment.
I will need the services of a friends credit card across the street, but this might be the day (or very shortly) I take the plunge.

It is currently reading 59.99 Canadian. Logic says with current sale, that should be more inline with 49.99 (it appears a 10 dollar price reduction was the idea in the Christmas announcement, so I am assuming my Canadian 59 dollar price moves down to 49.

I have 50 bucks here David.
Want it?
There is only one Hexed Gamer
http://s3.invisionfree.com/Les_s_Place
Erik Rutins

RE: Price Clarification

Post by Erik Rutins »

Les,

Yes, the sale prices are in the store as the new base prices now. Which version of BiN are you buying - digital download version? The new sale price is $49.99 US, which converts to $59.99 Canadian here, not $49.99. The old US price was $59.99 and the previous canadian conversion was much less advantageous, as I recall. For Non-US customers, not only are the new sale prices lower, but they're based on the currency conversion rate as of December 7th. In effect, it's a very significant discount vs. the yesterday's store price in Canadian dollars.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Hexed Gamer

Post by Hexed Gamer »

Thanks Eric.

The price does appear to reflect Dec 7 price exchange rates even if I was 10 bucks off in my thinking.

Now I just need to secure my friends card I guess.

Just a fluke in my case that I even have cash right now hehe (3 months of not having any reason to buy anything helps :) ).
Mr.Frag

Post by Mr.Frag »

Wow, $1.19 in our favour ... we need all the breaks now, this weak usa dollar is killing us up here.
Hexed Gamer

Post by Hexed Gamer »

My brain hurts :)

Well what can I say, this old dog loathes learning new tricks especially when they involve a computer.

Well took the plunge.
Downloaded the game.

The order process went smoothly no hitch no surprises.
Maybe just me.
Maybe I am smarter than I thought hehe.

First and I do mean first time I have ever bought ANYTHING with a credit card anywhere anyhow.
Now just have to make the nervous wait to see the paperwork arrive and ensure all is well.
But on the plus side, I actually had the money first.
Les says just say no to pretending you have money if you don't :)

Download went smoothly. Effortless and took like 10 minutes. Well that's why I spend good money on dsl :)

Game install went smoothly.
First thing I did was check out TAO of course hehe.
Then wandered into BiN folder, watched the computer play the computer in the Falaise battle for 4 turns (2 each side).

Yep it works.

Can't seem to get the update to download though.
Tried both my IE browser after thinking it might be my Firefox browser. But no go.
Not drastically vital though. Will look into it tomorrow when my brain is more relaxed.

First impression. Game has to many colours even for a person with eyesight as good as mine actually is.
Like the map, but the counters sure are a blur of busy colours.

Other than that, to soon to be saying anything else.

Oh, and yes I burned it to cd immediately. Shit happens.

Return to “General Discussion”