Question for Tanaka

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

poerr

Question for Tanaka

Post by poerr »

Tanaka,

Spooky has alot of your stuff posted at his site. Can you give me a rundown on what all he has posted, what is current, and what we need to run your scen 32? This is getting confusing. Please break it down for me.

Thanks,

Russ
Tanaka

RE: Question for Tanaka

Post by Tanaka »

ORIGINAL: poerr

Tanaka,

Spooky has alot of your stuff posted at his site. Can you give me a rundown on what all he has posted, what is current, and what we need to run your scen 32? This is getting confusing. Please break it down for me.

Thanks,

Russ

there is only one scenario to download. scenario 32 is my modded scenario. it is up to date. all arts and sounds are just bonus. download and choose at your leisure.

i also posted an a6m3a fix for the standard scenario 15. my scenario 32 has this fix as well as many other enhancments.
poerr

Post by poerr »

Tanaka,

Thanks for the reply. I have said it elsewhere here, but I am going to run the long scenario as the Japanese - starting this Tuesday. I have chosen yours to be the one I run with.

Thanks for posting it.

Russ
jcjordan

Post by jcjordan »

Tanaka to use your a6m3 fix, it has the files named like scen41 should we rename them to 15 for it to work on scen15? Does the thumbs.db file have any purpose?? [&:]
Tanaka

Post by Tanaka »

ORIGINAL: jcjordan

Tanaka to use your a6m3 fix, it has the files named like scen41 should we rename them to 15 for it to work on scen15? Does the thumbs.db file have any purpose?? [&:]

nope just load it as scen41. delete the thumbs.db file. i have sent new winzip versions of all my stuff to spooky with out this. i think this might have been the downloading problem.

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”