How do I get Combat Net?

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Dracko

How do I get Combat Net?

Post by Dracko »

I downloaded and installed v8.2 and the 8.3 patch. Is the Combat Net application supposed to be in the download of v8.2?
chief

RE: How do I get Combat Net?

Post by chief »

I went to START, click
PROGRAMS, click
Clicked on SPWAW and
viola the drop down menu had "Install Combat Net" (Followed by Combat Net Manual)

HOPE this helps
"God Bless America and All the Young men and women who give their all to protect Her"....chief
Dracko

Post by Dracko »

Thanks for the reply chief. I have 23 program icons in my SPWAW. Unfortunately none of them are for the installation of Combat Net. I searched the SPWAW folders with Explorer and did not find any files that looked like they were associated with Combat Net. When I finally get Combat Net installed will that let me play online over the internet?
chief

Post by chief »

Dracko: I have it as an installation file, 6th on my list.

It's much easier to play on line without this AS FAR AS I KNOW, you just get a game started with someone who has played before (for the experience) and transfer files (with zip) back and forth.

One of the guys on this forum with more knowledge about pbem should be able to jump in here.
"God Bless America and All the Young men and women who give their all to protect Her"....chief

Return to “General Discussion”