PBEM - Japanese Strategic Genius wanted

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

Kereguelen

PBEM - Japanese Strategic Genius wanted

Post by Kereguelen »

Hi,

as my esteemed opponent Mogami (Tsunami AAR) is currently without Internet-connection and as I've some time left to spend on another PBEM, I'm looking for some more action in the PTO! - Especially after the release of 1.30 [:)]

I'd like to play (again) the Allies, as I have never bothered with the Japanese.

Grand Campaign (Scen. 15 or 16), sub doctrines off (or Jap on, if you want). Surprise on, Allied damage control and advanced weather on.

Starting conditions (for 15): Either first historical turn or by mutual agreement. I'd suggest the conditions proposed by Mog (only one port attack on PH, only historical landings, otherwise free movement -I will not move planes from CF and Singapore, as I want a successfull Japanese start!), but I'm open to other terms or special rules (if you can convince me that they're sane[:D]).

In the past, I was able to do at least one turn/day. In every case, I'll do turns as fast as possible. Looking for someone as committed to the game as me. Thus I prefer experienced players who want to play even after they have realized the time-consuming nature of this game! I currently live in Central Europe.

If you think that you're ready and able to beat me: Mail to kereguelen@gmx.net

Return to “Opponents wanted”