Can someone direct me to...

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

Peeking Duck?

Can someone direct me to...

Post by Peeking Duck? »

...the 'Complete and Utter Newb Forum' as I've finally gotten the game to work and have some basic questions for which I can't find the answers. Yes, I have read the manual and also searched the forums :)

Like:

1. Why do my aircraft continue to revert to their original HQ? I've wasted countless PP changing them back each time :(

2. What are the criteria for completing an aircraft upgrade once the button shows there are aircraft of that type in the pool? In other words, how do I make the magic 'upgrade now' button appear, rather than waiting for it to happen randomly.

3. I seem to have misplaced an Air Group, the 7th BG was in Los Angeles(maybe S.D., I forgot which) upgrading to some type of B-24 variant. I ended the orders phase and they disappeared the next turn I tried using the 'list all land based aircraft' button to find them but they're not listed. Would be nice to have B-24s as I'm currently being trounced Burma/India.

as always, any help would be greatly appreciated and if this is the wrong forum to post then I apologise in advance.

kind regards,
Peek
DoomedMantis

RE: Can someone direct me to...

Post by DoomedMantis »

Check out the FAQ thread it has some great things in it

1. Do you have the xone under computer comtrol?

2. That button is based on supply either the current base, or the supply at teh relavant HQ. If there is enough supply, then the botton shows up

3. Not sure, Id need to see a save from before that repeated the problem
I shall make it a felony to drink small beer.

- Shakespeare
Peeking Duck?

Post by Peeking Duck? »

ORIGINAL: DoomedMantis

Check out the FAQ thread it has some great things in it

Did that, just wasn't able to find the answers - sorry if I'm making for rehash

1. Do you have the xone under computer comtrol?

Yes, those zones are under computer control. I was hoping to just take control a few specific units and allow the computer to run things otherwise. Will try it under human control.

2. That button is based on supply either the current base, or the supply at teh relavant HQ. If there is enough supply, then the botton shows up

Indeed, I found in one thread something about the need for 20 supplies above and beyond the base needs. In particular, I'm trying to updgrade some B-??'s(you know, the old useless ones) at Pearl - plently of supplies there.

3. Not sure, Id need to see a save from before that repeated the problem

Pretty sure I've got one, but I'll have a look see if it's still there.

cheers, Mantis
Peek
PeteG662

Post by PeteG662 »

On question 2 make sure that there is a sufficient number of replacement aircraft to fill out the ENTIRE unit, not just the planes you see listed currently. In the upper left hand part of the unit screen you will see a number inside ( ). That is the number of replacement planes you will need before being able to upgrade the unit to a new plane.

Return to “Tech Support”