Operation Husky/Sicily Scenario

Korsun Pocket is a the second game using the award winning SSG Decisive Battles game engine. Korsun Pocket recreates the desperate German attempt to escape encirclement on the Russian Front early in 1944. The battle is a tense and exciting struggle, with neither side having a decisive advantage, as the Russians struggle to form the pocket, then try to resist successive German rescue efforts and last ditch attempts at breakout.
Rob Gjessing

Operation Husky/Sicily Scenario

Post by Rob Gjessing »

Whilst you are all waiting for BIN to be released, I am just in the process of uploading Version 2 of the Operation Husky Scenario for KP. Version 2 sees a revised 'Road to Palermo' scenario which is balanced perfectly between Brubaker and myself.. and I must thank Brubaker for the hard work and design he did on that one. This upgrade also includes the Full Husky Campaign - which I know people have been waiting on.

Whilst the campaign at this stage is only available as PBEM mode - (sorry no AI included.. I just dont have the time at the moment.. if anyone else wants to work on it.. feel free.. ) its a pretty interesting and fun campaign between two humans.

The So if you own KP, head over to the SSG site and select the Custom Scenarios Link to download it.
Isn't that bizarre?
Rubblestone

RE: Operation Husky/Sicily Scenario

Post by Rubblestone »

looks good, and since there is no ai (yet?) this one should finally get me to try a pbem game here soon... by the way not to be picky but i noticed a spelling error, its not the 1st Canandian HQ it should be Canadian[8|] being a Canuck myself the first thing i looked for was the Canadian units...
Fred98

Post by Fred98 »

Can we call you Barney ? [;)]
Rob Gjessing

Post by Rob Gjessing »

Sorry about that.. I will fix it in the next release (if there is one).. :)
Isn't that bizarre?
Rubblestone

Post by Rubblestone »

ORIGINAL: Joe 98

Can we call you Barney ? [;)]

close, most people call me Rubble [:)]

Return to “Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket”