East Front 2 and West Front ......

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

wodin

East Front 2 and West Front ......

Post by wodin »

As my games went a long time ago and also I thought they wouldnt work on XP, Im looking to buy them again.

Any Ideas, I Live in the UK.

I know about NWS but is there anywhere in the UK that I might find them?

Thanks
EricGuitarJames

RE: East Front 2 and West Front ......

Post by EricGuitarJames »

I've seen 'West Front' a couple of times on ebay recently and I reckon that's your best bet.
It's Just a Ride!
wodin

Post by wodin »

Cant use Ebay as I have a hotmail email address[:@]
EricGuitarJames

Post by EricGuitarJames »

ORIGINAL: wodin

Cant use Ebay as I have a hotmail email address[:@]

Really! I have a hotmail address and it's no problem at all[&:] Mind you I've been a member for over four years so maybe their policy has changed for people who are signing up now.

I've just looked and there's nothing there at the moment anyway.
It's Just a Ride!
SlapBone

Post by SlapBone »

I have an extra "Europe in Flames" disk set. Send me an email at rtousha@hotmail.com and make me an offer.
ravinhood

Post by ravinhood »

Check Amazon.com Wodin, that's where I got mine, all (3) in fact less than $10 each.
WE/I WANT 1:1 or something even 1:2 death animations in the KOIOS PANZER COMMAND SERIES don't forget Erik! ;) and Floating Paratroopers We grew up with Minor, Marginal and Decisive victories why rock the boat with Marginal, Decisive and Legendary?

wodin

Post by wodin »

Im in the UK and only have a debit card which is supported by UK websites not USA[:@]

I have found a supply for my needs though thanks for the help and advice/offers.
PeckingFury

Post by PeckingFury »

I have an extra copy of both, they seem to be buggy under XP. Has anyone got them to run ok under XP? I have Rising Sun also but there was a bug that was a show stopper for me involved units in caves game would drop out no matter where you saved it. Those games got me into hex based wargames, loved them.
Maliki

Post by Maliki »

ORIGINAL: PeckingFury

I have an extra copy of both, they seem to be buggy under XP. Has anyone got them to run ok under XP? I have Rising Sun also but there was a bug that was a show stopper for me involved units in caves game would drop out no matter where you saved it. Those games got me into hex based wargames, loved them.

I have both East and West front.Never had a problem running them under XP.I could never understand this.Some people complain that they can't run them right,while others,like myself,have never had problems.Have you tried running them in compatability mode?
"..if you want to make a baby cry, first you give it a lollipop. Then you take it away."
Trigger Happy

Post by Trigger Happy »

ORIGINAL: Maliki

I have both East and West front.Never had a problem running them under XP.I could never understand this.Some people complain that they can't run them right,while others,like myself,have never had problems.Have you tried running them in compatability mode?

I think the problem is how your OS interacts with your hardware and other installed software. Almost every pc is unique so it's different for everyone
PeckingFury

Post by PeckingFury »

Yeah tried all that I got East front 2 loaded and played no problems, West front is another story. I can load it but crashes a bunch I have a feeling its my video drivers. I hate downgrading drivers to get a game to work.

Return to “General Discussion”