If I order now

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

rogueusmc

RE: If I order now

Post by rogueusmc »

ORIGINAL: 2ndACR
Of course if I took everybody of a guarnteed minimum weekly paycheck (quit paying them for 40 hrs) and quit paying
100% of medical ins, it would not be so bad, and take away the company trucks they take home. There are alot of ways I could cut costs, but these are some loyal people who work (when we got it) some really long hours.

Can I come to work for you?...Just so long as ya don't run a honey wagon company...that would suck in the heat especially.
There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.

Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Honestly, I'd say wait a few days for the dust to clear, then we can all be sure that the DR update has been posted for the full version. We overnighted it to them yesterday, but I can't guarantee it will be online today.

Regarding the patches CD, our plan is to update that as soon as possible. I'll keep you posted, but it will probably be a week or so.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
TWolf

Post by TWolf »

I redownloaded from my original order on the 1st and it was still the 1.00 version, was trying to get around waitting on the download server.[:'(] This was done around 1000 central time.
TheHellPatrol

Post by TheHellPatrol »

ORIGINAL: MadmanRick
What do you mean?
Marc,
I think he means the patch available on CD-On-Demand, for those who do not have access to fast internet connections.

Rick
[X(]Oh God NO! I'm still waiting for my backup CD from DR...29 days and counting[8|]. Now that the patch is out i'll be a happy camper with my DSL and SOUND[&o][:D]
A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone.
Henry David Thoreau

2ndACR

Post by 2ndACR »

ORIGINAL: rogueusmc
Of course if I took everybody of a guarnteed minimum weekly paycheck (quit paying them for 40 hrs) and quit paying
100% of medical ins, it would not be so bad, and take away the company trucks they take home. There are alot of ways I could cut costs, but these are some loyal people who work (when we got it) some really long hours.

Can I come to work for you?...Just so long as ya don't run a honey wagon company...that would suck in the heat especially.

Heating and Air Conditioning Service Company. I wish i was busy enough to be hiring.
It is all i can do right now to pay the 11 people (not counting me) I got.
Pustov

Post by Pustov »

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Honestly, I'd say wait a few days for the dust to clear, then we can all be sure that the DR update has been posted for the full version. We overnighted it to them yesterday, but I can't guarantee it will be online today.

Regarding the patches CD, our plan is to update that as soon as possible. I'll keep you posted, but it will probably be a week or so.

Regards,

- Erik

Thanks for the reply......I can wait for a few more days.
kaleun

Post by kaleun »

I used to be in private practice, (In TX actually) I remember a summer when medical insurers (and the state too) decided to not pay claims for like 2 months. I was about to hang myself.
Now I work for the city! (if you can't beat them, join them)
Appear at places to which he must hasten; move swiftly where he does not expect you.
Sun Tzu

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”