PBEM Combat Save

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

foliveti

PBEM Combat Save

Post by foliveti »

I have been playing scenario 15 as the allies and have noticed that the replay from the combat save does not always match, what may have happened when the Japanese player initially ran the turn. For example in my last turn I notice that one of my tankers had significant damage like it had taken a torpedo. However, on my replay there was no attack and when I looked at the combat report in the turn I did not find an attack. On the other hand the combat report that was generated when the Japanese player ran the turn did show a submarine attack and the tanker taking a torpedo hit. I remember from the UV forums that this was a problem with that game, but thought that it had been fixed and do not remember seeing it in any of the other posts.
Frank
Sonny

RE: PBEM Combat Save

Post by Sonny »

Still a problem but reportedly will be fixed with the patch.
Have the Japanese player send you his combat report along with the other files. Still you miss the action in the replay but there is no way around it for now.
Quote from Snigbert -

"If you mess with the historical accuracy, you're going to have ahistorical outcomes."

"I'll say it again for Sonny's sake: If you mess with historical accuracy, you're going to have
ahistorical outcomes. "
2Stepper

RE: PBEM Combat Save

Post by 2Stepper »

ORIGINAL: Sonny

Still a problem but reportedly will be fixed with the patch.
Have the Japanese player send you his combat report along with the other files. Still you miss the action in the replay but there is no way around it for now.

HUGE reason why I'm avoiding PBEM right now... Prolly change once patch comes out... but not before then it won't. LOL!
"Send in the Infantry. Tanks cost money... the dead cost nothing..." :)

Return to “Tech Support”