Sunrise...Sunset

Panther Games' Highway to the Reich revolutionizes wargaming with its pausable, continuous time game play and advanced artificial intelligence. Command like a real General, under real time pressures to achieve real objectives on a real map all within the fog of war. Issue orders to your powerful AI controlled subordinates or take total control of every unit. Fight the world's most advanced AI opponent or match wits against your friends online or over a LAN. Highway to the Reich covers all four battles from Operation Market Garden, including Arnhem, Nijmegen, Eindhoven and the 30th Corps breakout from Neerpelt.

Moderator: Arjuna

Cap Mandrake

Sunrise...Sunset

Post by Cap Mandrake »

Gents;

Wouldn't it be possible to fade in and out sunrise and sunset colors instead of a two-step transition?
Jane Doe

RE: Sunrise...Sunset

Post by Jane Doe »

I think it's already on the wish list. Fallschirmjager expressed his wish for something similar before. Don't know if it'll be included with COTA though.
Ainsi dans le courage et ainsi dans la peur, ainsi dans la misère et ainsi dans l'horreur.

"first you need a tear, just a tear of gin......and then a river of tonic"
MarkShot

Post by MarkShot »

I say that you folks ask for too much. If PG gives you this, then you will be asking to see the shadows of clouds drifting across the map depending on weather conditions! :)
2021 - Resigned in writing as a 20+ year Matrix Beta and never looked back ...
wodin

Post by wodin »

Now that sounds even better[;)]

However I WANT UNIT EMBLEMS and at the end of the game a run down on how each unit performed and maybe even issued a few meddles this would give a real quality of attachment to units and give some added spice at the end of the game.
HercMighty

Post by HercMighty »

ORIGINAL: MarkShot

I say that you folks ask for too much. If PG gives you this, then you will be asking to see the shadows of clouds drifting across the map depending on weather conditions! :)

You mean nobody has yet [:)]
Arjuna

Post by Arjuna »

I agree that a more graduated fading in of first light and fading out of last lihgt would be great. I know this is on the wish list already. We'll see what we can do. [:)]
Dave "Arjuna" O'Connor
www.panthergames.com

Return to “Highway to the Reich”