News from Matrix Center

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

Pascal_slith

News from Matrix Center

Post by Pascal_slith »

To quote Marc Schwanebeck:

Okay, guys. First off nothing has been rushed here. The game went GOLD on monday, it´s completly done. We sell it at Origins for promotion and it will be available from our E-store (as allready metioned) next week. The staff will be back from Origins at monday and from that on it will take a few days to get it online and have Digital River set up everything for online sales.

I can understand that everybody is really really anxious to hold it in his hands.

Marc Schwanebeck
Director of Art & Production
So much WitP and so little time to play.... :-(

brisd

RE: News from Matrix Center

Post by brisd »

Thanks Pascal for reposting this. Those who post every five minutes WHEN IS THE GAME GOING TO AVAILABLE? WHEN CAN I DOWNLOAD? et cetera.... here's your answer! And it is possible, though not probable, that some glitch next week will delay its availability for download. It takes time to accomplish those tasks and there are only so many people, it's not Microsoft. If I were still living in my birthplace I'd have a copy probably myself but I am very willing to wait till its available to download or even regular mail (gasp!). Get a life already (if that applies to you [;)]).
"I propose to fight it out on this line if it takes all summer."-Note sent with Congressman Washburne from Spotsylvania, May 11, 1864, to General Halleck. - General Ulysses S. Grant
ZOOMIE1980

Post by ZOOMIE1980 »

ORIGINAL: brisd

Thanks Pascal for reposting this. Those who post every five minutes WHEN IS THE GAME GOING TO AVAILABLE? WHEN CAN I DOWNLOAD? et cetera.... here's your answer! And it is possible, though not probable, that some glitch next week will delay its availability for download. It takes time to accomplish those tasks and there are only so many people, it's not Microsoft. If I were still living in my birthplace I'd have a copy probably myself but I am very willing to wait till its available to download or even regular mail (gasp!). Get a life already (if that applies to you [;)]).

And I'd like that download to actually load and run!!! Need some testing time to ensure that as well. Nothing more irritating to get a 500MB download that won't pass a checksum or that just falls over on install....
Toro

Post by Toro »

ORIGINAL: brisd

Those who post every five minutes WHEN IS THE GAME GOING TO AVAILABLE? WHEN CAN I DOWNLOAD?...here's your answer!

You mean, you don't want to hear:

Are we there yet?

No.

Are we there yet?

No.

Are we there yet?

NO!
dwesolick

Post by dwesolick »

I'm there. Thank God for Fedex.[8D]
"The Navy has a moth-eaten tradition that the captain who loses his ship is disgraced. What do they have all those ships for, if not to hurl them at the enemy?" --Douglas MacArthur
mbatch729

Post by mbatch729 »

Is it next week yet?

Is it next week yet?

IS IT NEXT WEEK YET?!?!?!
Later,
FC3(SW) Batch
USS Iowa

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”