Origins or BUST !!!

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

Xargun

Origins or BUST !!!

Post by Xargun »

First of all I want to ask other forum members not to post useless posts here - there are enough other threads where people can talk about Origins or the release of the game... Thanks..

This thread is for Kid, Joel, or any of the other Matrix guys who can answer the question with fact - not I think so or I hope so.

And here it is: Being Origins is 2 days away will WitP be there or not ? That is the only question (I think) that really matters right now.

Thanks,

Xargun
(Don't mean to upset anyone, but as a person planning on going to Origins just for this game I would like to know whether to face the drive or not - and I know there are several other people out there like me)
Dukemourn

RE: Origins or BUST !!!

Post by Dukemourn »

I'm in the same boat....need to know for sure before I drive 9 hours.
Nikademus

Post by Nikademus »

all indications point to it being there. Unfortunately cant say the same for myself.....that whole "job thing" unfortunately [:(]
Joel Billings

Post by Joel Billings »

I'm sure Matrix will announce just as soon as they have gone gold (but not a second sooner). They are physically mastering (and final checking/testing) as I write this and with any luck yes it will be at Origins. However, until it is done and duplicating, there is no certainty. As soon as it is certain, you'll likely see an announcement.
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard
Matt Erickson

Post by Matt Erickson »

ORIGINAL: Joel Billings

I'm sure Matrix will announce just as soon as they have gone gold (but not a second sooner). They are physically mastering (and final checking/testing) as I write this and with any luck yes it will be at Origins. However, until it is done and duplicating, there is no certainty. As soon as it is certain, you'll likely see an announcement.

well either that or they are on a 747 somewhere over the pacific right's about now,an unable too[8D]
Xargun

Post by Xargun »

ORIGINAL: Joel Billings

Thanks Joel thats all I want to know is that there will be some sort of announcement whether it will or won't be there. Thanks for all your hard work.

Xargun
mogami

Post by mogami »

Hey I'm counting on a large turn out of people. (who buy beer [X(] ) And sit around and talk strategy.

I'm not retreating, I'm attacking in a different direction!
freeboy

Post by freeboy »

what is stategy.. or is that the beer talking[:D]
"Tanks forward"
mogami

Post by mogami »

Too much exposure to Brady? [X(][X(][X(] (no I'm a bad typer ) Have not had a beer in a month.

I'm not retreating, I'm attacking in a different direction!
Mr.Frag

Post by Mr.Frag »

Hey I'm counting on a large turn out of people. (who buy beer ) And sit around and talk strategy.

The day we go Gold and BOOM! I loose a server 3,000 miles away. Life sucks at times.

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”