Forum profile problems...

New Recruits check in here! Vets debate the fine points! Tactics discussion, FAQ and "how-to" help.
If you are new to the SP:WaW community post an introduction please!

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

OKW-73

Forum profile problems...

Post by OKW-73 »

Everytime i try change my profile it gives this error "Your Login or Email has been chosen, please try again" so could someone tell me what im doing wrong? im not trying change password/email, just birthday and url on my sig... [&:]
"You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone." - Al Capone
Jim1954

RE: Forum profile problems...

Post by Jim1954 »

Lots of goofy things happened when the Forum suffered the Great Crash/Hack a while back. It may be something related to that. [&:]
Jim1954
KMC/T
OKW-73

Post by OKW-73 »

Oh, didnt know that..have been away for while...just did start playing spwaw again :) Hopefully someone can fix this matter...
"You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone." - Al Capone
Resisti

Post by Resisti »

ORIGINAL: OKW-73

Oh, didnt know that..have been away for while...just did start playing spwaw again :) Hopefully someone can fix this matter...
Check out here: http://www.matrixgames.com/default.asp? ... om/forums/
Federico "Resisti" Doveri
OKW-73

Post by OKW-73 »

hmm..that url is for main page of forums, cant see anything there that would help...or maybe im blind? ;)
OKW-73

Post by OKW-73 »

Ok, did find thread about hacking incident under general discussion...damn hackers [:@]
Marc von Martial

Post by Marc von Martial »

It´s not related to the hack, that is some time ago now and this is a completly new and completly different forum script.

Try deleting your cookies, log in again and then try to update your data. If that doesn´t work harrass the guys at forums@matrixgames.com please [;)]

Return to “SP:WaW Training Center”