Release Date???

Empires in Arms is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. Empires in Arms is a seven player game of grand strategy set during the Napoleonic period of 1805-1815. The unit scale is corps level with full diplomatic options

Moderator: MOD_EIA

Sonny

RE: Release Date???

Post by Sonny »

ORIGINAL: Becket
ORIGINAL: Billy2003s
I WILL NOT WHINGE.

Oh great. You understand that now someone is going to have to surrender a "g" somewhere to set the scales right. Just reat.

[:D]

Please, Becket, try to be understanding - he's is from Scotland.
Quote from Snigbert -

"If you mess with the historical accuracy, you're going to have ahistorical outcomes."

"I'll say it again for Sonny's sake: If you mess with historical accuracy, you're going to have
ahistorical outcomes. "
Billy2003s

RE: Release Date???

Post by Billy2003s »

ORIGINAL: Sonny
ORIGINAL: Becket
ORIGINAL: Billy2003s
I WILL NOT WHINGE.

Oh great. You understand that now someone is going to have to surrender a "g" somewhere to set the scales right. Just reat.

[:D]

Please, Becket, try to be understanding - he's is from Scotland.

Some edumication required here methinks, there is Whine and a guid Scots word Whinge pronounced as whinj. Meaning to whine and moan and in general make inappropriate noises of disproval. Comprende.

Billy Who still says Horlicks to the Idea that because you buy it when it comes out you are a Beta tester, I have never tested Beta,s in my life and believe anyone who does requires too see a shrink[:D]

Return to “Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815”