PBEM Problem

Please post bug reports, complaints and generally venting that you have not yet received the game here.
stevel40831

PBEM Problem

Post by stevel40831 »

I am currently playing 2nd Ukranian Front with another player. I am Russian, he is German. We are not using secure mode. I played my first 2 turns without any problems. However, when I received his second turn he commented that he was having problems with map "glitches" or something. I loaded up the file and the icon for game replay was not available, i.e. it was shaded out (I used it during his first turn so it was definately "on"). There were only German cross and Russian star icons on the map, and not that many of them. I could not select any of my units. If I clicked on the "combat advisor" it would give odds on attack my own Russian units.... very strange. The block of icons for interdiction, transportation and reinforcements are also screwy. There's a jeep where the interdiction picture should be and a tank where the transportation/truck graphic is supposed to be.

I am using version 1.11 and my opponent asked if I was using that version so I assume that he is. I'm going to try to attach a screenshot and I can provide files if necessary.

Any help that could be provided would be appreciated. Also, I should note that we're both pretty knew to this so operator error is certainly a possibility! Thanks.

Steve

Attachments
PBEM Gone Bad.jpg
PBEM Gone Bad.jpg (77.59 KiB) Viewed 42 times
Steve
Rob Gjessing

RE: PBEM Problem

Post by Rob Gjessing »

Go to the terrain screen and then exit it and the screen should be fixed.
Isn't that bizarre?

Return to “Korsun Pocket Support”