Lokking for a Opponent

Hook up with worthy adversaries for PBEM and on-line play. Revel in your glorious victories and taunt wimpy losers.

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

VikingNo2

Lokking for a Opponent

Post by VikingNo2 »

Okay fight fans I'm back on the prowl, looking for some blood and hoping it's not mine :D

Am up for anything, wanting to try a 1939 Polish ( me ) vs Germany battle. Or a early war Italian ( me again ) vs UK battle. But as I said I am up for anything ( meeting engagements please ).

Newbies and veterans welcomed, don't be put off by Don Dooms warnings either, ofcourse someone named "Doom" will tell you bad things will happen to you.
Gary Tatro

Hey JJ

Post by Gary Tatro »

Lets try Polish you vs German me. Say 3000-4000. I think that we should use a large map for that, I am not sure the costs on units for Poland that early, but I am sure they were very cheep, so play around with your purchase and see if the map size is appropriate.

This will be a little different me Germany against you. :)

Good to see you back.

E-mail is tatrog@yahoo.com

If you want me to set it up you will have to wait I don't get home from work until 6pm EST. So let me know. Has your e-mail changed?
"Are you going to do something or just stand there and bleed"
Don Doom

Hell

Post by Don Doom »

I like to sound of that too, so if you like I can play also, if not now maybe after Gary gets done Blitzing you all over the map.

Same points.
Doom
Vet of the Russian General Winter
For death is only the begining

Return to “SP:WaW Opponents Wanted”