Can't send email game.

Please post bug reports, complaints and generally venting that you have not yet received the game here.
Ursamajor

Can't send email game.

Post by Ursamajor »

have recently purchased and installed korsun pocket. I am having trouble getting the email game feature to work. When I start an email game and hit the end and send key, the game does not generate a saved email game or generate an email. Similarly, when my opponent sends me an email game, I am able to load it and play the turn but upon exit, the game does not generate the saved game or email. I have tried this with both of my active email accounts. What do I need to do to fix this? Thanks.
Ozie

Post by Ozie »

The game files you should send can be found in \Korsun Pocket\SaveEmail\Send folder. There you can pick them manually if nothing else works.
alexs

Post by alexs »

Ursamajor,
Could you give me a little more detail about your install history? i.e. Have you uninstalled your original install, and reinstalled to a different path, or anything similar. I am interested in all the install paths, and uninstall events you have had.

Thanks
AlexS
BrubakerII

Post by BrubakerII »

Ursamajor, my experience is that if you do not install to the default (root) folders, the auto email function will not work correctly. My suggestion would be to uninstall and then reinstall to the default (c:/ ) folders.
[8D] SSG Beta Tester [8D]
Rob Gjessing

Post by Rob Gjessing »

Also try using a smaller name as the PBEM file name.. sometimes if the name is too long it can cause problems..
Isn't that bizarre?

Return to “Korsun Pocket Support”