Lan party

Empires in Arms is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. Empires in Arms is a seven player game of grand strategy set during the Napoleonic period of 1805-1815. The unit scale is corps level with full diplomatic options

Moderator: MOD_EIA

DakotaJames

Lan party

Post by DakotaJames »

Will this game offer the ability for 7 of us to sit down at my lan, each on our own computer and play for 6 hours. Afterwards save the game where it is and come back once a week doing the same until the game is completed?

Will this game be able to support 1 of us logging in from home if we stuck their with the kids on said EIA night?

Will there be future upgrades to the game to include the EIH earlier scenarios?
Le Tondu

I seem to remember......

Post by Le Tondu »

It is so easy to forget things when they are spread out all over in different threads. (I sure wish Matrix would update their darn website for this game.)

DakotaJames, you raise a good point. I sure hope that your concerns are covered.

IIRC, I saw that PBEM will only be supported initially --with internet play (hopefully TCP/IP) in future patches. (It sure is a bummer to have to go to some stupid website just to play a good game against another.)

Now, that won't be as bad as one might think when you consider COMBAT MISSION was initially only for PBEM when it was first released. They lived up to their promises and came through wonderfully. There is at this time absolutely no reason to believe that Matrix Games won't be the same way.

Can anyone say for sure? Bart?
Vive l'Empereur!

Return to “Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815”