Any chance of a new replay?

Matrix Games and Simulations Canada combine and completely remake two classic NATO vs. Warsaw Pact wargames into a new classic. Based on the original wargames “Main Battle Tank: North Germany” and “Main Battle Tank: Central Germany”, Flashpoint Germany is a new grand tactical wargame of modern combat. Every aspect of modern grand tactical warfare is included, from advanced armor, air and helicopters to chemical and tactical nuclear weapons. Step into the most dangerous war.. . that never was.

Moderators: IronManBeta, CapnDarwin

Custer6

Any chance of a new replay?

Post by Custer6 »

This looks to be a great game. Any chance of a new replay (without hindering efforts to finish programming of course)?
Bart Koehler

Post by Bart Koehler »

Custer6 wrote:This looks to be a great game. Any chance of a new replay (without hindering efforts to finish programming of course)?
What do you mean by, 'new replay'? I am not up on the lingo I am afraid :)

Bart
Custer6

Post by Custer6 »

Hi Bart,
This game hasn't been released yet. Previously, an AAR (After Action Report) or "replay" of a game was posted. See the other thread for an example.
Mark Hemns

Post by Mark Hemns »

Rob has just posted a new build so the beta testers are busy testing at the moment.

I know many people think this just means playing the game a lot ;).

In reality, once you find a problem, you tend to stop your game and try to replicate it under lots of different circumstances.

This means that often you don't play a scenario all the way through and so it is very difficult to generate an interesting After Action Report.

As everyone seemed to like the last AAR, I will be trying to put another one together but testing the game comes first.

Cheers,

Mark.

Return to “FlashPoint Germany”