Our Finnish friends and map makers!

Trade tips and tricks, workarounds maps, and graphics mods. Why certain scenarios or campaigns are favorites, or how to improve stinkers. Attach your work to share/critique.

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

M4Jess

Our Finnish friends and map makers!

Post by M4Jess »

We need a 100x160 Finnish map!

Its for a massive 20k PBEM for 4 players, any ideas??

We also need a 1 more Finn player...

Jess

Im making war, not trouble~

rbrunsman

Post by rbrunsman »

Jess, with 20,000 pts on the map and using Russians and Finns, aren't you going to run into the 100 formation and 400 unit limit pretty quickly?

Just wondering because in our Axis v Allied battle, I had to purchase more expensive tanks just to stay under the limit. With cheap russian equipment aren't you just asking for a problem?:confused:
Everyone is a potential [PBEM] enemy, every place a potential [PBEM] battlefield. --Zensunni Wisdom
M4Jess

Post by M4Jess »

rbrunsman wrote:Jess, with 20,000 pts on the map and using Russians and Finns, aren't you going to run into the 100 formation and 400 unit limit pretty quickly?

Just wondering because in our Axis v Allied battle, I had to purchase more expensive tanks just to stay under the limit. With cheap russian equipment aren't you just asking for a problem?:confused:
Good point Bob, I will run a test on that tonight...Thanks for your input!

Now sign up! we need 1 more player!

Jess

Orzel Bialy

I have a map...

Post by Orzel Bialy »

It's of the area around Suomussalmi...made from maps provided to me from some of our Finnish friends a while back.

It used to be hosted at OKW-73's website...but I don't know if that is still up or not. If you want the map let me know. ;)
M4Jess

Post by M4Jess »

Orzel Bialy wrote:It's of the area around Suomussalmi...made from maps provided to me from some of our Finnish friends a while back.

It used to be hosted at OKW-73's website...but I don't know if that is still up or not. If you want the map let me know. ;)
Ken,

Why yes please......

thanks dudey!!!

:cool: :D

Krec

Post by Krec »

it can be done, just have to buy companies and not sec or platoons
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country." Patton

OKW-73

Post by OKW-73 »

Orzel Bialy wrote:It's of the area around Suomussalmi...made from maps provided to me from some of our Finnish friends a while back.

Site is still up at http://stellar.no-ip.info/spwaw.htm and Suomussalmi map can be found at map page ;)
"You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone." - Al Capone

Return to “SP:WaW Scenarios/Campaigns”