Returning a favour

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Lars Remmen

Returning a favour

Post by Lars Remmen »

Hello,

Last year Red Baron was kind enough to burn me a CD with SP:WAW on it. That was before I got DSL and a burner.

Now, having both DSL and a burner, I'll try to return that favour by burning and shipping 10 CD's with SP:WAW to players in the EU/Europe.

Reply to this thread if you're interested, including your e-mail if it's not in your profile. First ten to reply gets the CD's.

Lars
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin
Wild Bill

Post by Wild Bill »

Good man, Lars! You are from a noble heritage. Thanks for considering other gamers! And the same to others who have also made this kind offer.

Wild BIll
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
Lars Remmen

Post by Lars Remmen »

Hello,

It seems that there aren't anyone interested from Europe. So I guess I have to make my offer worldwide. So no matter where you live you can contact me for one of the 10 CD's. Oh, and I'll try to get the stereo sound package on the CD as well.

Regards,

Lars
AC

Post by AC »

Hi Lars,

I would be very happy to be one of the 10 lucky guys. Here's my email: anaran.covi@tin.it

AC
"Tridentina, avanti!" General L. Reverberi leading his Alpini troops in the decisive assault on Soviet-held Nikolajewka, 26th January 1943
Lars Remmen

Post by Lars Remmen »

Hello,

I've been contacted by two people now. That leaves eight CD's for anyone interested.

Regards,

Lars
NateD

Post by NateD »

Thank you Lars for the kind offer! I sent an email and thanks again!
Nate,

"Sometimes descretion is the better part of valor."
jntwhite1347

Post by jntwhite1347 »

Man I would love a copy as well.. Just lost a download attempt after 30+ hours of downloading..!! My email is jntwhite@aol.com

Thank You..!!
nexus

Post by nexus »

Originally posted by Lars Remmen:
Hello,

Last year Red Baron was kind enough to burn me a CD with SP:WAW on it. That was before I got DSL and a burner.

Now, having both DSL and a burner, I'll try to return that favour by burning and shipping 10 CD's with SP:WAW to players in the EU/Europe.

Reply to this thread if you're interested, including your e-mail if it's not in your profile. First ten to reply gets the CD's.

Lars
would be very nice of you

i´m from germany and sent u already a mail
Greetings

Frank
Hasdrubal

Post by Hasdrubal »

Hello Lars.

I am Hasdrubal, and my email address is dpss@globalserve.net. I would be very happy to get a copy of the full game. I have been playing it since it first came out, and it is still one of my very favorites. Thank you for your kindness. Half the fun is the comraderie of this fine forum.

Hasdrubal

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”