Is there a way to review the replay of a turn?

Strategic Command is back, and this time it is bringing you the Great War!

Moderator: MOD_Strategic_Command_3

PaulAllen1982

Is there a way to review the replay of a turn?

Post by PaulAllen1982 »

Hi all,
just wondering if there's a way to review the replay for the turn that just passed.

I keep getting interrupted during the bit which shows me what the enemy has done and I then lose track of what's taken place.

Wondering if there is some way to view it again.
Hubert Cater

RE: Is there a way to review the replay of a turn?

Post by Hubert Cater »

Unfortunately no there is no way to view it again, but you can pause it by pressing the Pause/Break key on your keyboard if that might help?
PaulAllen1982

Post by PaulAllen1982 »

Excellent, thank you.

At least now if someone starts to ask me a difficult question while I'm simultaneously trying to execute an elaborate invasion of Russia I can press pause!
Cheers
mdsmall

Post by mdsmall »

We've all been there! Good to know how to do this.
Bavre

Post by Bavre »

If I had known that before, I would still have a girlfriend [:(]
PaulAllen1982

Post by PaulAllen1982 »

😂
I'd really like to see an espionage film where just as the hero is about to execute a difficult hack or a complex assassination, he gets a phonecall from his other half asking him how his day has been and if he's ordered the new fence panels from Amazon.

Let's see if James Bond manages to still be so competent in those circumstances!
Bavre

Post by Bavre »

ORIGINAL: PaulAllen1982

😂
I'd really like to see an espionage film where just as the hero is about to execute a difficult hack or a complex assassination, he gets a phonecall from his other half asking him how his day has been and if he's ordered the new fence panels from Amazon.

Let's see if James Bond manages to still be so competent in those circumstances!

Well that should be no problem. If there is one thing countless Hollywood movies have taught me, it's that the best time to solve all sorts of personal and romantic issues is during an intense battle.
OldCrowBalthazor

Post by OldCrowBalthazor »

ORIGINAL: PaulAllen1982

I keep getting interrupted during the bit which shows me what the enemy has done and I then lose track of what's taken place.

When I read this a few days ago, I knew EXACTLY what the 'interruption' the OP was referring to, because my wife has the uncanny knack of knowing just when I'm settling down for a turn of an SC game. Uncanny I tell you! There's always a 'honey do' involved!

btw, my wife and Michelle Yeoh could be sisters...same make and model. My wife, who is from P.D.R. Lao, was trained in martial arts and other quasi-military tasks, like driving vehicles like a ZSU-57, breaking down and reassembling AK-47's, and the like in trade for getting a free college education in Vietnam. So..I learned early on to do my 'honey do's' promptly! haha....

I showed her this meme I created..asked her if it was ok to post it here referencing her. She was amused, and said, "after you take out the garbage." [:D]

Attachments
Annoyed3...resize.jpg
Annoyed3...resize.jpg (74.04 KiB) Viewed 142 times
My YouTube Channel: Balthazor's Strategic Arcana
https://www.youtube.com/c/BalthazorsStrategicArcana

SC-ACW Beta Tester
1904 Imperial Sunrise Tester
SC-WW1 Empires in Turmoil DLC Tester
Tester of various SC Mods

Return to “Strategic Command: World War I”