My Wish List...How About Yours?

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.
Scottydawg

My Wish List...How About Yours?

Post by Scottydawg »

Strategic Command 3 Wish List
I wish that…
• Resource AA costs were representative of Production Technology levels
• Resource AA availability/levels were dependent upon supply level of resource
• Airborne units were capable of air-mobile transfers…as operational movement similar to aircraft units
• Units in the production que were able to be identified by name (ie. HQ unit commanders)
• HQs could draw supply from an adjacent source as they do from ports, thus not requiring the occupancy of towns and cities
• The total actual number of enemy units wasn’t 100% accurate as it appears in the Report…how about some uncertainty?
• The current played game was capable of supporting a viewable game map between turns
• Field fortifications (NOT permanent forts) were not openly displayed as permanent fixtures---they should be spotted!
• Units in trans-oceanic movement (ie. South Atlantic to Persian Gulf, etc.) could somehow be viewed and arrival turn listed
• All prospective opponents of mine would incur a 25% strength reduction, a 30% morale reduction, and 50% readiness reduction…….automatically and permanently at start of each game[:D]
By autumn we stood with our backs to the town of Orel
Closer and closer to Moscow they come...

Elessar2

RE: My Wish List...How About Yours?

Post by Elessar2 »

ORIGINAL: Scottydawg

Strategic Command 3 Wish List
I wish that…

• Airborne units were capable of air-mobile transfers…as operational movement similar to aircraft units

At the very least airborne troops flying to a friendly hex should NOT suffer any landing casualties (tho they certainly can be shot at by enemy fighters), meaning that they land at an airfield and don't actually jump out of perfectly good airplanes. That in the past has gotten me a little stabby.
klschult

Post by klschult »

1. Larger buttons for things like upgrading units.
2. Upgrade multiple units without 6 clicks per unit.
3. Menus at the top (middle) can be closed by clicking on it again or clicking on one of the other menus. Going top - bottom - top - bottom of the screen for quick checks is a PITA.
4. Undo, similar to regular movement, for things like strategic movement.
El_Condoro

Post by El_Condoro »

2. There is an upgrade button at the bottom of the screen (one of the small ones on the right of the panel) for this. It has the issue that it will upgrade *all* technologies of a unit, so if it can increase in inf weapons and mobility, it will do both. But if it's just to upgrade a whole bunch of units, it's the easiest way.
ORB & CROWN Fantasy Warfare Mod for Strategic Command
Download for War in Europe or World at War - YouTube - Discord
Taxman66

Post by Taxman66 »

I would like to be able to upgrade units on the production spiral so, for when you get a tech increase after purchasing the unit.
"Part of the $10 million I spent on gambling, part on booze and part on women. The rest I spent foolishly." - George Raft
klschult

Post by klschult »

Yeah, saw that about 15 minutes after I made[X(] my post. thanks.

Return to “The War Room”