Maximum Bombard Range lines -- HOW TO TURN OFF?

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.
Hellen_slith

Maximum Bombard Range lines -- HOW TO TURN OFF?

Post by Hellen_slith »

below is picture showing how the "maximum bombard range" lines clutter up the view.

Have tried various color codes to try to make them "clear" or "transparent" or otherwise try to make them invisible.

They are HIGHLY annoying. Any way to make them not visible while still seeing the others?

Is there a "color code" to use, or maybe an .ini switch that can be used?

Thx

Attachments
bombardrange.jpg
bombardrange.jpg (161.07 KiB) Viewed 158 times
Curtis Lemay

RE: Maximum Bombard Range lines -- HOW TO TURN OFF?

Post by Curtis Lemay »

Cycle through the Unit Visibility button states.
My TOAW web site:

Bob Cross's TOAW Site
Hellen_slith

Post by Hellen_slith »

That just turns them all on or off. I want to turn off JUST the Maximum Range lines (or make them non-visible or "transparent", and leave the rest visible.
Hellen_slith

Post by Hellen_slith »

So if I understand correctly the non-answer to my original question, NO, there is not a way to turn off JUST the MAXIMUM BOMBARD RANGE lines and there is not a way to change the colors or display of them via the editor hex code changer. Changing the value for the MAXIMUM BOMBARD RANGE color actually does nothing--no matter what code I have tried, including various attempts to make JUST the MAXIMUM BOMBARD RANGE lines transparent, invisible, or just even another color, they always appear the same and so the map is cluttered with MAXIMUM BOMBARD RANGE lines if one chooses to try to see JUST the ACTIVE BOMBARD RANGE lines. If I am wrong, please advise.

Return to “Tech Support”