Terminator 3

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Belisarius

Post by Belisarius »

Blunderbuss, I agree on the end feeling a bit rushed. Another thought; why if there's a secret bomb-proof shelter devised for the top brass didn't they upgrade it since the 50's? :p

Anyhoo...good movie, much better than I feared/expected. Entertaining and lots of good puns. :) Character depth could have been a bit better, especially Claire Danes' part. I mean, the Terminator women should always be tough....she screams her way through 3/4 of the movie. But Kristanna Loken is a beauty...and a convincing Terminator too. :p

"I like your car."
Got StuG?
Blunderbuss

Post by Blunderbuss »

Re. the fallout bunker. I'm sure John Connor said something like "these computers are all 30 years old", but I noticed a desktop PC and monitor that looked as if it was only made about 10 years ago.

Also:-

1) Now that Arnie the Terminator has told Connor that he will kill him in 2032, won't Connor prevent this from happening?

2) How come Connor looks like Robbie Williams?

3) If the female Terminator knew where Connor had taken refuge, why didn't she direct Skynet to bombard his shelter with a few dozen nukes? Even if the blast didn't get him, the lingering radiation would have prevented him from ever emerging.

4) Will there be another film?

I hope the answer to 4 is yes. I want to see more of this future war.
riverbravo

Post by riverbravo »

Originally posted by Blunderbuss
Re. the fallout bunker. I'm sure John Connor said something like "these computers are all 30 years old", but I noticed a desktop PC and monitor that looked as if it was only made about 10 years ago.

Also:-

1) Now that Arnie the Terminator has told Connor that he will kill him in 2032, won't Connor prevent this from happening?

2) How come Connor looks like Robbie Williams?

3) If the female Terminator knew where Connor had taken refuge, why didn't she direct Skynet to bombard his shelter with a few dozen nukes? Even if the blast didn't get him, the lingering radiation would have prevented him from ever emerging.

4) Will there be another film?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) yes
2)bad luck
3)she has to see it with her own electronic eyes and gather evidence?
4)hope so

I want to see the future with the machines ruling and humanity on verge of being wiped out.

With todays computer graphics and all that jazz as long as Arnie doesnt have a freak accident and die they can continue on.

I wouldnt be the same without him as he is the same model and looks the same when he kills conner in the future.

I hope the answer to 4 is yes. I want to see more of this future war.
I laugh at hurricanes!
wulfir

Post by wulfir »

Originally posted by Blunderbuss

ahh.. again the AI makes a stupid move... :D
Semper in Primis
rbrunsman

Post by rbrunsman »

Originally posted by Belisarius
But Kristanna Loken is a beauty...and a convincing Terminator too. :p

"I like your car."

I think Kristanna's character would have been portrayed better if her hair was 6" shorter. ;)
Everyone is a potential [PBEM] enemy, every place a potential [PBEM] battlefield. --Zensunni Wisdom
BrubakerII

Post by BrubakerII »

Originally posted by rbrunsman
I think Kristanna's character would have been portrayed better if her hair was 6" shorter. ;)

ROFL ;)

Brubaker
[8D] SSG Beta Tester [8D]

Return to “General Discussion”