High-speed train and refocusing cost

Moderator: Vic

Philo32b

High-speed train and refocusing cost

Post by Philo32b »

Please consider allowing players to either build a high-speed train station in a tile that already has a railroad station or to allow them to upgrade a rail station to a high-speed train station.

It is a problem to tear down a rail station to then build a high-speed station. This will take many turns to get back to the kind of logistic capacity the player will be at by the time they reach high-speed trains. Many problems with supply and resource collection for 6+ turns will result.

Building a high-speed train station one tile away from the SHQ is also not ideal. The new refocusing rule means that high-speed trains would have an automatic 25% logistics penalty and also not go through as many branches. Also, I am seeing many bottleneck problems between the SHQ and the high-speed station one tile away.
ggm

RE: High-speed train and refocusing cost

Post by ggm »

I concur having to tear down and rebuild trains is a pain.
Alas, poor Yorick!--I knew him, Horatio; a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy: he hath borne me on his back a thousand times; and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! my gorge rises at it.
William Shakespeare Hamlet

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”