[Resolved] CMO Update

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

T Rav

[Resolved] CMO Update

Post by T Rav »

CMO Update doesn't work. It sees it, but doesn't allow it.

I've already uninstalled CMANO.
JosephM

RE: CMO Update

Post by JosephM »

Hello T Rav,

I'm sorry you are having problems with this. Sorry, but where you say this sees it but doesn't allow it do you mean that this is starting to install the patch but then failing? Also, are you trying to use the Check for Updates button and unable to download this from there, or are you having this issue with the Member's Area downloads?

If you are having the issue with the Check for Updates button, then usually this is either due to the update.exe file not being allowed through the firewall, or anti-virus/anti-malware software interfering with this, so have you enabled this file through the firewall and tried temporarily disabling your AV software while trying to download this?

Alternatively, you can download games and patches manually from the Member's Area provided they are registered to the account. Please see the forum post below which explains how to do this:
https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4675348
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

installing and running the standalone game as admin on a full admin permissions pc will setup the correct firewall and antivirus permissions for you, unless you use a really poor and game unfriendly one, then you will have to add the exception manually

if you're using steam, running the game and steam as admin will setup the same permissions, running without admin permissions, will give error's
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
T Rav

Post by T Rav »

As always, the accurate and speedy response to any question is why I keep coming back. Problem solved and thank you. Now I'm back to the game.

Thank you JosephM and Zakblood,
T Rav

Return to “Tech Support”